• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Darth Vader #3, 1st app of Aprha looks hot right now. She has her own series coming out in Dec.

Agreed, that should be in the Modern thread though. Check here for chatter about Aphra:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=17&Number=9596409&Searchpage=2&Main=238508&Words=aphra&topic=0&Search=true#Post9596409

Darth Vader #3, 1st app of Aprha looks hot right now. She has her own series coming out in Dec.

Agreed, that should be in the Modern thread though. Check here for chatter about Aphra:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=17&Number=9596409&Searchpage=2&Main=238508&Words=aphra&topic=0&Search=true#Post9596409

Oh yeah, my bad.

Except Divad and Fastball first mentioned it in this thread a year prior:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=44&Number=8437827&Searchpage=1&Main=282007&Words=%26quot%3Bsuperman+annual+11%26quot%3B&topic=0&Search=true#Post8437827

Also the link to your post from April 2016 just demonstrates your ignorance regarding the book, it's content, and the market's interest in the book for many years. Not exactly something you want to link to for others to see, especially when you are doing it to downplay someone else's contribution to the thread.

Except Divad and Fastball first mentioned it in this thread a year prior:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=44&Number=8437827&Searchpage=1&Main=282007&Words=%26quot%3Bsuperman+annual+11%26quot%3B&topic=0&Search=true#Post8437827

Also the link to your post from April 2016 just demonstrates your ignorance regarding the book, it's content, and the market's interest in the book for many years. Not exactly something you want to link to for others to see, especially when you are doing it to downplay someone else's contribution to the thread.

Books tend to go up and down. A year between posts would be OK I would assume, but I guess not. Bringing it up for a third time is however apparently.

The next time you contribute something meaningful it will be the first.

Edited by ygogolak

I suppose this is a CA book, but it really has a BA feel about it . . . hm

Supes Annual 11

Recent sales

Great book that should have has had a price bump for awhile.

Fixed.

It's not a cheap book and hasn't been for years, although the ignorance of people like ygogolak and Bob Overstreet does enable others to occasionally find extremely underpriced copies.

I suppose this is a CA book, but it really has a BA feel about it . . . hm

Supes Annual 11

Recent sales

Great book that should have has had a price bump for awhile.

Fixed.

It's not a cheap book and hasn't been for years, although the ignorance of people like ygogolak and Bob Overstreet does enable others to occasionally find extremely underpriced copies.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Little rough on Overstreet aren't we? The guide is conservative for a reason.

Maybe they just need a website and collaboration with a publisher to fit in these days. It has to be frustrating for them. I remember the days of getting the OS just to read the monthly sales section from retailers.

I too drool though when a seller pulls out Overstreet on a modern book.

Edited by Fastballspecial