• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Please, oh please tell me what's going on here . . .

Sword of Azrael

The Rule of 25, as always, rears its ugly head

I still don't get it -- Those prices don't seem particularly "hot" to me based on what I've seen them at over the last few years.

I guess it depends on how old you are . . . ;)

Anyone think the D.C. Mask series' will soon get their day in the sun now that IDW's new series has hit the stands?

I don't think the IDW series will have much impact, but if Paramount's whole "Hasbro-verse" plans get off the ground, a movie could drive more interest.

It seems that there have been strong sales of the Infinity Gauntlet full set, just as strong as anything I've seen for the last few years, but #1 seems to be selling for a bit less than before, while the other issues have picked up the slack.

Is your thinking that this is about #1's print-run and all those copies being out there now? I do remember my LCS ordered a huge number of them and when he closed in 2000 still had like a shortbox of them in inventory. He would put them out on the spinner rack at cover price along with some of the valiant #1s he had a lot of (no, no harbinger, but magnus and solar) and some of the early 90s gimmick covers he had tons of like Wolverine 50, Spiderman 2099 #1, etc.. Silly me I never bothered buying a stack of the nice IG #1s thinking they were a worthless overprinted marvel. I did buy all the valiants he would let me have, at a bulk discount of $1 each.

This one and 36 have always been pretty easy sellers but not many folks know its out there. 36 is the first part of the series and 37 has the better cover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Star-Squadron-37-CGC-9-8-Superman-vs-Shazam-Scarce-grade-/112230793845

Yet this one went unsold a few times with an opening bid of $59.99. Go figure

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-STAR-SQUADRON-37-CGC-9-8-WP-SUPERMAN-VS-SHAZAM-WONDER-WOMAN-VS-MARY-MARVEL-/371819179155?hash=item5692266c93:g:XmQAAOSw9NdXp5S8