• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

I saw Eightball 1 from Fantagraphics has been selling quite high. Honestly, it was not on my radar until the new Overstreet with the expanded copper age listings. What is the big deal with this issue? First Ghost World? Still I was surprised at the amount they are going for...

22 hours ago, PeterPark said:

I saw Eightball 1 from Fantagraphics has been selling quite high. Honestly, it was not on my radar until the new Overstreet with the expanded copper age listings. What is the big deal with this issue? First Ghost World? Still I was surprised at the amount they are going for...

You should see how much these are going for. Daniel Clowes always had a cult following. But certainly a niche market

s-l1600.jpg

23 minutes ago, divad said:

C'mon - Baby needs new shoes! What's HOT and what's not?:nyah:

Either you tell me or I'm a gonna start telling' you! lol

The used bookstore has a copy of elfquest #3....... but seriously I've never read elfquest before, maybe for $1 it would be interesting?

The only thing that I can contribute to copper is vengeance of bane saw a slight uptick recently, I haven't checked too recent....

Of course then there is bloodshot and related books.... 

I don't know much else because I haven't really kept an eye out... but anyway :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Okay, here's a few "CA" books that have sold for good prices:

6 minutes ago, kimik said:

I can't believe that ASM #258 will sell at that level.....it is as bad as ASM #263 fetching top dollar due to the Red Goblin arc........

Neither did I, but I heard it here first. :grin:

A few more Coppers . . . 

Edited by divad

6 hours ago, divad said:

Holy :censored:!

I'm not sure which is worse; somebody paying $30 for a copy of Excalibur 1, or calling a book with fingerprints (in extraordinary quantities, to boot) a 9.4. :sick:

Maybe it's the buyer leaving positive feedback that is actually the worst. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

I'm not sure which is worse; somebody paying $30 for a copy of Excalibur 1, or calling a book with fingerprints (in extraordinary quantities, to boot) a 9.4. :sick:

Maybe it's the buyer leaving positive feedback that is actually the worst. :facepalm:

I agree. I don't believe that could be the correct BC scan. :facepalm:

14 hours ago, divad said:
16 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

I agree. I don't believe that could be the correct BC scan. :facepalm:

Since it's one of your listings, I can believe it's the right scan AND that you called it a 9.4 AND that your buyers don't know enough to know they were taken.