• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

I'll be watching. Betcha it gets re-listed. :)

You always this miserable? Who cares if it sells, gets relisted or doesn't sell at all? I'm sure you have other things in your life to focus on other than someone else's auction. Life is short, don't be a Debbie Downer!

:facepalm: oh the irony...

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

No Irony here, I'm merely saying that he always has something negative to say. If he's not biding on the book, then who cares what the auction does??

:foryou: Is that better? It's a mere observation on what to me appears to be an obvious shill. Some may agree, some not. That's not negative. It's positive. I'm helping my fellow man.

I'll be watching too...for positive reasons of course. This is an interesting book and every sale is packed with excitement!

You always this miserable? Who cares if it sells, gets relisted or doesn't sell at all? I'm sure you have other things in your life to focus on other than someone else's auction. Life is short, don't be a Debbie Downer!

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

No Irony here, I'm merely saying that he always has something negative to say. If he's not biding on the book, then who cares what the auction does??

:foryou: Is that better? It's a mere observation on what to me appears to be an obvious shill. Some may agree, some not. That's not negative. It's positive. I'm helping my fellow man.

I'll be watching too...for positive reasons of course. This is an interesting book and every sale is packed with excitement!

I will be watching carefully, too, but with a happy and trusting vibe. Boy, Kev sure made me open my eyes. My life was a miserable void of self loathing and constant melancholy. My wife and kids suffered. My job suffered. Well, this Debbie Downer is going to have a new outlook on life. I will enjoy every day for what it's worth. And I'm going to think that this particular seller is an honest and noble man, who has magical powers selling that beat down book way over its value. It's the new me. C'mon kev....join Mary Jane, and the Swedish chef and I, in the celebration!

376177887_1134834.gif

Edited by Paper Airplane

I don't hate the result of this one.

Nightwing heating up

Didn't hurt that it was newsstand, but WOW

Wow 3 way bidding war.

I was happy with $40-50 for my VF/NM and NM- copies. Amazing how fast this book as exploded until a few months ago you could get this book for $5 easily.

Edited by Fastballspecial

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

Yeah, no irony there. :eyeroll: I've been reading your verbal diarrhea since I signed up for this board in 2005, and now you are calling other people miserable? Laughable lol

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

Yeah, no irony there. :eyeroll: I've been reading your verbal diarrhea since I signed up for this board in 2005, and now you are calling other people miserable? Laughable lol

I've turned over a new leaf! :) Stan Lee has rubbed off on me, I'm much more positive now!!

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

Somehow, I've managed to avoid the grinch up until now. My luck ran out.

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

I've turned over a new leaf! :) Stan Lee has rubbed off on me, I'm much more positive now!!

:wishluck: