• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Why is New Teen Titans #2 spiking in price?

I've been eyeing this book for sometime now, and I actually picked up a VF copy at a store for $12 today. (Don't think the guy knew it was hot)

However, seems like the book is at least $40 minimum on Ebay. Seems like the book was just around $25ish a month or two ago.

If all the rest of the raw NM 266s start selling for $80, then I will retract my statement.

;)

-slym

You and me both. I would have been embarrassed to even ask that much.

With 9.8's barely reaching $200, people really are ridiculous in asking so much for raws of this book.

If all the rest of the raw NM 266s start selling for $80, then I will retract my statement.

;)

-slym

That's my thinking.

However, there was this recently - $68 NM-

And this - $79.95

(shrug)

Look I am not going to beat you up over this, but I would just take my money and let this drop.

;)

-slym

That's my thinking.

However, there was this recently - $68 NM-

And this - $79.95

(shrug)

Look I am not going to beat you up over this, but I would just take my money and let this drop.

Never said you were. I fail to see how I'm beating a dead horse, though.

I was just pointing out a few outliers in my last post. Sure, I set the BIN high, but I never expected to get that. I simply was wondering if there was some announcement I was unaware of. Sounds like there hasn't been...either way the the info shared is completely germane to this thread.

No need to go on the offensive.

:foryou:

I've been eyeing this book for sometime now, and I actually picked up a VF copy at a store for $12 today. (Don't think the guy knew it was hot)

However, seems like the book is at least $40 minimum on Ebay. Seems like the book was just around $25ish a month or two ago.

There are a ton of books spiking now in SA/BA/CA and even MA. If it is a key or 1st appearance it will likely gap up.

Add in the fact that Deathstroke is on the Arrow TV show as well and I am surprised it is not selling for more.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=new+teen+titans+2+deathstroke&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

You can go back a while. I don't think it has been a $25 issue since the middle of season 1.

There are a ton of books spiking now in SA/BA/CA and even MA. If it is a key or 1st appearance it will likely gap up.

Add in the fact that Deathstroke is on the Arrow TV show as well and I am surprised it is not selling for more.

Maybe this?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/12/02/spring-and-fall-the-new-slots-for-dc-entertainment-low-budget-superhero-films/

Cue X-Factor 5 & 6 (1st Apocalypse) in 5........ 4........ 3......... 2........

Apocalypse Quote: "I cannot be touched. I cannot be harmed. Watch me and tremble... for I bring the purity of oblivion to your world."

Poetry at it's finest...