• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #700

316 posts in this topic

Strange because the same seller sold one a couple of days earlier for $1000 and then decided to take a low offer on their BIN of $500. Seems like a one off to me.

The $1200 sale is the one-off. 2c

Strange because the same seller sold one a couple of days earlier for $1000 and then decided to take a low offer on their BIN of $500. Seems like a one off to me.

The $1200 sale is the one-off. 2c

I don't know. There are four Ditko 700's on eBay ending within 48 hours and 2 are above $730, one is above $900 and one has no bids with an $850 start.

Maybe $1,200 is an outlier, but I think the $500 is, for at least the moment, a greater aberration.

How about this boys and girls.I didn't have a chance to go to my LCS last week due to vacation,went back today.Since the owner knows that I collect ASM for many years,he held all the #700 regular issue and variants for me.Which included the 1:100 Quesada variant and the 1:200 Ditko variant.He only charged me 25.00 each for the Quesada & Ditko variant,of course only cover for the remaining books.I asked him if he was sure about that,because I was fully prepared to pay for the books.He said Merry Christmas to my best customer,and shook my hand.I can't believe that I got the two hardest to find copies for 50.00. :whee:

How about this boys and girls.I didn't have a chance to go to my LCS last week due to vacation,went back today.Since the owner knows that I collect ASM for many years,he held all the #700 regular issue and variants for me.Which included the 1:100 Quesada variant and the 1:200 Ditko variant.He only charged me 25.00 each for the Quesada & Ditko variant,of course only cover for the remaining books.I asked him if he was sure about that,because I was fully prepared to pay for the books.He said Merry Christmas to my best customer,and shook my hand.I can't believe that I got the two hardest to find copies for 50.00. :whee:

Wow! grats man. :applause:

It is customer service like this that keeps me going to stores. I love the people in my store- it sounds like you've got a great one too!

Nice!!