• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Superhero Movie of all Time - for releases thru 2012 - Poll

Best Superhero Movie of all time  

903 members have voted

1. 1. Best Superhero Movie of all time

195 posts in this topic

I'm happy Spider-man 2 gets some respect, I enjoyed it so much more than the first. Molina did a great Doc. Ock.

I thought he did a good job and the action scenes were good, but why did he have to take off his damn mask so much?!?

That was its one huge failing, more people know who Spider-man is, than Batman from rises. :facepalm:

Unbreakable!?!?!?!?!?

Sham-a-lama at his best before he lost the touch. I was about 12 when it came out and saw it at the movies. For several months thereafter I swore I was a superhero in waiting.

wow, you're a lot younger than I thought, I was 22 when 'Unbreakable' was in theater. Hated it, me and my girlfriend at the time left calling it 'Unwatchable'

Unbreakable!?!?!?!?!?

Sham-a-lama at his best before he lost the touch. I was about 12 when it came out and saw it at the movies. For several months thereafter I swore I was a superhero in waiting.

wow, you're a lot younger than I thought, I was 22 when 'Unbreakable' was in theater. Hated it, me and my girlfriend at the time left calling it 'Unwatchable'

Haha! each to their own. Maybe as a kid my spoon filter wasn't refined enough. I haven't watched it for about five years.

Only 24. :)

Unbreakable!?!?!?!?!?

Haha! each to their own. Maybe as a kid my spoon filter wasn't refined enough. I haven't watched it for about five years.

Only 24. :)

Just like the age range on people who liked the Ewoks lol

My favortie movie of all time is Unforgiven...the closing scene is ridiculously super incredibly awesome.....
That's why there isn't a 'best movie of all time' poll.

It would be:

Unforgiven

Saving Private Ryan

Shawshank redemption

And then we'd all have to fight to the death

My favortie movie of all time is Unforgiven...the closing scene is ridiculously super incredibly awesome.....

It would be:

Unforgiven

Saving Private Ryan

Shawshank redemption

Three of my favorites for sure,but......

The Godfather I & II would beat them hands down.

godfather.jpg

Not to mention.

scarface.jpg

Other - the Iron Giant

Yeah that is a great one too.

When it came out I remember a news story about a theatre that had accidentally played The Hills Have Eyes instead of the iron giant to a theatre full of pre-schoolers...

The opening scene to the remake would be pretty frightening for someone under 10.

Other - the Iron Giant

When it came out I remember a news story about a theatre that had accidentally played The Hills Have Eyes instead of the iron giant to a theatre full of pre-schoolers...

The opening scene to the remake would be pretty frightening for someone under 10.

lol that's awful

Other - the Iron Giant

lol that's awful

Whoops wrong movie. It was The Last Mimzy and The Hills Have Eyes 2. Still the last mimzy was a superpower related movie...

http://blog.moviefone.com/2007/04/06/theater-accidentally-shows-hills-have-eyes-2-to-little-kids/

It would be:

Unforgiven

Saving Private Ryan

Shawshank redemption

lol "Of all time"? These three? :roflmao:

I agree as these being among

The best of ALL TIME

Other - the Iron Giant

lol that's awful

Whoops wrong movie. It was The Last Mimzy and The Hills Have Eyes 2. Still the last mimzy was a superpower related movie...

http://blog.moviefone.com/2007/04/06/theater-accidentally-shows-hills-have-eyes-2-to-little-kids/

Either or, it's showing a scary movie to children lol

(worship) lets hear your list

I could never come up with a Top Three movies of All Time. There are too many genres. Too many possibilities within a genre.

But a few films from different genres I think are IMPORTANT and ALSO worthy of being in a Top Spot are (I would ordinarily CAPITALIZE film names, but when they are listed like this it is OK to Proper Case them)::

Maltese Falcon, 12 Angry Men (1957), My Man Godfrey, Flash Gordon (1980), Ed Wood.

The original King Kong, Frankenstein, Dracula, Invisible Man and Wolf Man.

Werewolf Of London, American Werewolf In London, Blood and Donuts, Bride of the Monster.

The Princess Bride, Young Frankenstein, Silence of the Lambs, Manhunter, Serenity.

The Thing From Another World, The Day the Earth Stood Still, John Carpenter's The Thing, Alien, Predator.

Just a few of many dozens more. To reduce the entirety of film to three? It is inanity.