• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to the Future fans rejoice!

29 posts in this topic

Actually yesterday...

9b84944b425ea2f604acc79c88bb34a3.jpg

I saw this film in the movie theater when it was released, enjoyed it immensely, even more so when I realized that date I was watching the movie was October 26th 1985 ...the exact date that was on the Delorean's console..blew my mind :ohnoez:

First time I was happy that movies were released 3-4 months later in my country...

I honestly believed everything in BTTF 2 would be like that when we reached 2015 rantrant

We're close. Nike is apparently going to have the auto-lacing shoes that were in BTTF 2 releasing in 2015. They sold prototypes last year, but they've already patented the auto-lacing system and have been hinting for a 2015 release. We only need Mattel to make that hoverboard.

I saw about 5 different people posting this online yesterday. I got tired of telling them they were all wrong.

The Mattel booth at SDCC this year had something about hoverboards from BTTF, but I didn't pay all that much attention to it.

Lego...

Lego is releasing a special Back to the Future set. It will include the car, Marty, Doc and a hoverboard.

I think expected release is late 2013 or 2014.

Yes this is confirmed by Lego itself...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/20/lego-to-make-official-back-to-the-future_n_2337834.html

I honestly believed everything in BTTF 2 would be like that when we reached 2015 rantrant
I thought we would have hoverboards but never thought we'd have giant flat TV's with hundreds of channels. Cartoons at night? NO WAY