• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just read Superior Spider-Man 1...

149 posts in this topic

My friend was able to grab a copy early. I had no intentions of picking this book up after ASM 700. The issue completely turned me off from the series until I got to the last page.

Give the book a chance. Read the first issue even if you hated ASM 700 like I did and then pass your judgement. I will be buying the series to see how thing end up. I'd like to hear everyone else's opinions on this

What's on the last page for those of us who have absolutely no intention of buying it?

The real Peter is still inside Doc Ocks head and stops him killing one of the Sinister Six and then vows to return as Spider-Man somehow.

What's on the last page for those of us who have absolutely no intention of buying it?

The real Peter is still inside Doc Ocks head and stops him killing one of the Sinister Six and then vows to return as Spider-Man somehow.

Aww Geez

I'm just glad Peter Parker will be back. We all knew it would happen of course but playing that card in the first issue is interesting. But the point is that the issue was a fun read seeing Doc Ock as trying to be Spidey and then in a year or so the status quo will be returned. Funny part is the issue deals with him fighting a new Sinister Six and at the start he says something like "their letting anyone call themselves the sinister six these days". Irony being that he started the original sinister six lol

Peter Parker picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Gotta say it really fast like Serj:

serj.jpg

Still going to be so wrong in so many ways when Doc Ock gets his grove on with MJ hm:o:devil:

Better that than going after his old flame, Aunt May.

Peter Parker picked a peck of pickled peppers.

I just peed my pants! :roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Un--believable :roflmao:

That spoiler was about what I would have expected. Pretty predictable.

I can't say I'm upset I ended my ASM run at 700. That's 3.99 a month I can put towards SA and BA instead. Modern comics are making it easier and easier for people like me to make that call.