• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just read Superior Spider-Man 1...

149 posts in this topic

Hopefully it will be considered a new series and then they will just re-start the numbering when they bring it back.

For me it's just another title I need to collect in the Spider-man titles. I have full runs of almost all the main titles produced :ohnoez:

Amazing Fantasy #15

Amazing Spiderman - 2-4, 6, 7, 9-11, 13, 19-22

Annuals - 1,2

Specials - 3, 4

Marvel Tales - 1, 5, 6, 12-14, 17-24, 26,27, 29-33, 35-37, 40-49, 52, 53, 58, 59, 61, 62, 64-67, 114-166, 168-225, 227, 229, 231-236, 240-262, 264-278, 280, 281, 283-285, 287-291

Spiderman 2099 - 4-18, 20-22, 24-46 Special #1

Webspinners Tales of Spider-Man - 2,3,5-14, 16-18

Spiderman Unlimited V2 - 1-5

Spiderman Unlimited V3 - 1-15

Marvel Team-up V1 - complete

Marvel Team-up V4 - complete

Untold Tales of Spider-Man - complete

Avenging Spiderman - complete (new - ongoing)

Spiderman - complete

Sensational Spiderman V1 - complete

Sensational Spiderman V2 - complete

Spectacular Spiderman V1 - complete

Spectacular Spiderman V2 - complete

Peter Parker Spiderman - complete

Ultimate Spiderman - complete

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman - complete

Web of Spiderman - complete

Spiderman Team-up V2 - complete

Spiderman Unlimited V1 - complete

Marvel Team-up V3 - complete

Ultimate Marvel Team-Up - complete

Marvel Knights Spiderman - complete

Spider-Man Tangled Web - complete

lol yes I'm obsessed.

If you collected every Spider-Man appearance, whether if it was his face on a kid's shirt in a panel to just an appearance on a cover, THEN, I'd call you obsessed

They've killed Doc oc, Harry and Norman Osborn, Aunt May, Peter's parents, and now Peter Parker. Why don't they just bring back Gwen. I always preferred her over MJ anyway.

If they did, they'd probably just do something stupid like make her have an out-of-character, out-of-the-blue, bad-soap-opera-moment, one-night stand with Norman Osborn or something equally contrived.

Oh, wait a minute ...

:facepalm:

That was the best Spidey story arc in the past 20 years. (thumbs u

I have a great idea for Marvel and DC to rake in tons of cash without all these variants!

WRITE A GOOD STORY WITH GREAT ART!

They already do. DC with the Batman family titles and at Marvel you could put Hawkeye and DD on the list. There are likely others, but I have not read them.

Good thing that Image and the other independents never put out variant covers of any of their books...........

They've killed Doc oc, Harry and Norman Osborn, Aunt May, Peter's parents, and now Peter Parker. Why don't they just bring back Gwen. I always preferred her over MJ anyway.

If they did, they'd probably just do something stupid like make her have an out-of-character, out-of-the-blue, bad-soap-opera-moment, one-night stand with Norman Osborn or something equally contrived.

Oh, wait a minute ...

:facepalm:

That was the best Spidey story arc in the past 20 years. (thumbs u

Holy ! I totally forgot that storyline. I can't remember how she came back in that one now.

So the converse is what? Marvel and DC ARE responsible for your buying habits?

No, but I do think drug dealers are far worse than drug addicts.

Oh, we're still equating comic book publishers to heroin dealers? I thought that was a fever dream brought on by staring too deeply into the Quesada variant.

Oh, we're still equating comic book publishers to heroin dealers?

If you're a dunce then yes. I'm just drawing parallels between the two, and anyone should realize they are not equivalent.

I compare matchbox cars to real cars with my nephews but would you hear that and then try to drive a matchbox to work?

Oh, we're still equating comic book publishers to heroin dealers?

If you're a dunce then yes. I'm just drawing parallels between the two, and anyone should realize they are not equivalent.

I compare matchbox cars to real cars with my nephews but would you hear that and then try to drive a matchbox to work?

Good. So we're in agreement that your anology is ridiculous.

So did anyone else read the actual book?

No. The rest of us are way to clever to fall for the House of Stupid Ideas' newest ruse.

No. The rest of us are way to clever to fall for the House of Stupid Ideas' newest ruse.

I guess that's a nice way of calling me stupid for reading the book lol Thanks Dice :foryou:

I read it and I see no reason they ended Amazing for this..

It could have been part of a major story line

I guess that's a nice way of calling me stupid for reading the book lol Thanks Dice :foryou:

I read it and I see no reason they ended Amazing for this..

It could have been part of a major story line

Totally agree. They did it for the hype and increased sales of course.

What's on the last page for those of us who have absolutely no intention of buying it?

The real Peter is still inside Doc Ocks head and stops him killing one of the Sinister Six and then vows to return as Spider-Man somehow.

Sounds kinda like Firestorm

What's on the last page for those of us who have absolutely no intention of buying it?

The real Peter is still inside Doc Ocks head and stops him killing one of the Sinister Six and then vows to return as Spider-Man somehow.

Sounds kinda like Firestorm

Except Doc Oc Cant Hear Peter in his head

I was trying not to be rude by using the word "clever," but yeah. :whee: