• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just read Superior Spider-Man 1...

149 posts in this topic

What's on the last page for those of us who have absolutely no intention of buying it?

The real Peter is still inside Doc Ocks head and stops him killing one of the Sinister Six and then vows to return as Spider-Man somehow.

Sounds kinda like Firestorm

Except Doc Oc Cant Hear Peter in his head

I have voices in my head telling me not to buy this mess.

Maybe it's the ghost of Peter Parker's clone. hm

So did anyone else read the actual book?

Ya I read it, it's decent I guess, but just not sure on why the new Superior......like someone said in another post, they could have just kept going with ASM......but if they did that then they wouldn't have been able to sell all the variants and blah blah blah.......it's about marketing I guess, and just look around, before this nobody was talking about spiderman like they are now. IMO, ASM will be back before long....and a bunch of us will be shaking our heads........again...... 2c

No. The rest of us are way to clever to fall for the House of Stupid Ideas' newest ruse.

My what?

Your ruse... your cunning atempt to trick me.

1275758-9_super.jpg

I understand the story isn't for everyone, but I didn't head over heels hate 700, and I quite enjoyed Superior.

To each their own :shrug:

I head over heels don't like it. lol

No. The rest of us are way to clever to fall for the House of Stupid Ideas' newest ruse.

My what?

Your ruse... your cunning atempt to trick me.

1275758-9_super.jpg

Here comes Randall he's, a berserker...

I understand the story isn't for everyone, but I didn't head over heels hate 700, and I quite enjoyed Superior.

To each their own :shrug:

I head over heels don't like it. lol

You haven't been sending nasty letters to Dan Slott's house have you lol

Ya I read it, it's decent I guess, but just not sure on why the new Superior......like someone said in another post, they could have just kept going with ASM......but if they did that then they wouldn't have been able to sell all the variants and blah blah blah.......it's about marketing I guess, and just look around, before this nobody was talking about spiderman like they are now. IMO, ASM will be back before long....and a bunch of us will be shaking our heads........again...... 2c

they done cosmic spider-maned us again dagnabbit!

i can live with a peter parker ghost companion who keeps a potentially homicidal spider-man in check.

So like the buddy in American Werewolf In London - but without the encouragement to kill himself?

What's on the last page for those of us who have absolutely no intention of buying it?

The real Peter is still inside Doc Ocks head and stops him killing one of the Sinister Six and then vows to return as Spider-Man somehow.

Sounds kinda like Firestorm

Except Doc Oc Cant Hear Peter in his head

I have voices in my head telling me not to buy this mess.

Maybe it's the ghost of Peter Parker's clone. hm

check-with-voices.png

In the next issue, Parker Ghost tries to keep Doc Oc from blindfolding and tying up Aunt May with his webbing and spanking her bottom.

...but not before he sees her naked.

Will Peter prevail or will Oc take the ghost on a trip through his worst nightmare.

Stay tuned to the next issue of the Resistant Spider-Man!

On sale next month.

I am seriously thinking of dropping it. Without the drama over the who and why and the mentions of OCD it comes down to the following. I am but one less person to pick up the book. Let the numbers shrink by one.

If superior becomes part of the regular numbering when the title resumes, then I will pick up the title in the back issues. If I pay less than cover for the lot I win. If I pay more than cover then whoever I buy it from wins as they were smarter than I, but marvel still loses as they did not get my money and their circulation did not include my support.

If the title does not include Superior in the numbering of the eventual return of ASM, I win as then I have saved $3.99 for every month that the book continues. I give it a year...

And that is $48 I would rather spend around here or eBay.

I am seriously thinking of dropping it. Without the drama over the who and why and the mentions of OCD it comes down to the following. I am but one less person to pick up the book. Let the numbers shrink by one.

If superior becomes part of the regular numbering when the title resumes, then I will pick up the title in the back issues. If I pay less than cover for the lot I win. If I pay more than cover then whoever I buy it from wins as they were smarter than I, but marvel still loses as they did not get my money and their circulation did not include my support.

If the title does not include Superior in the numbering of the eventual return of ASM, I win as then I have saved $3.99 for every month that the book continues. I give it a year...

And that is $48 I would rather spend around here or eBay.

:applause: Your reasoning, taste and keen economic sense are unassailable!!

It has a walking dead feel to it

Ummm... I don't read the Walking Dead...

I have not missed a single episode of the TV series but have not read a single issue of the comic.