• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R I P D

204 posts in this topic

Great thread and great comments.

Pleased things haven't gone south.

Any example of one modern comic that has flourished because of a movie.....not talking a quick bump then collapse. After the movie leaves theaters....then what.

marvel characters like ironman and antman etc, cause they were already well established, but undervalued, and have been made more "marquee". Inide stuff i dont think there are any "floppies" that meet your critieria.

36675838.jpg

lol

I am totally going to stare at your shoes the next time I see you.

Every pic of you I see online, you're barefoot. hm

Any example of one modern comic that has flourished because of a movie.....not talking a quick bump then collapse. After the movie leaves theaters....then what.

Men In Black. The early 90's Malibu comic still sells at a premium.

Aircel?

Aircel?

It was Aircel for the 1st series. The Second series the imprint is credited as Aircel/Malibu.

Aircel?

It was Aircel for the 1st series. The Second series the imprint is credited as Aircel/Malibu.

Sorry, the Aircel series is what I meant.

Aircel?

Sorry, the Aircel series is what I meant.

Aircel's are tough to find. The prices aren't anywhere near where the scarcity would tell you they might be given the success of the franchise. A set of 1-3 8.5 or better just went for around $60.

36675838.jpg

lol

I am totally going to stare at your shoes the next time I see you.

Every pic of you I see online, you're barefoot. hm

Yeah show us your shoes - you know the ones with the hidden built-ins :whistle::baiting:

Well I can fix you up - I have a couple of spare #1's.

Send me a PM buddy and I will sort you out - this applies to anyone else as well.

Thats what (most) boardies do for each other right?

Guest Grails
Heres the poster

xw5vABX.jpg

Ryan Reynolds

Jeff Bridges

Kevin Bacon

Marry Louise-Parker

and Directed by the guy who directed 'RED'

:facepalm: looks like this should be a straight to video release.