• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I was reading Nick Dragotta's twitter this morning which I do about every couple of weeks. I didn't see how East of West would work well on the tube prior to looking at this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds_ukdV7Kw

I took a look at different scenes of this show being a Tron fan anyway and I was blown away (worship)

If they could get the animators doing this to do East of West, I take back what I said about it being comic only material. I hope Todd, Rat Queens, and Chew get this kind of treatment too. This stuff is bordering on amazing to me. :applause:

Edited by The Authority

I was reading Nick Dragotta's twitter this morning which I do about every couple of weeks. I didn't see how East of West would work well on the tube prior to looking at this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ds_ukdV7Kw

I took a look at different scenes of this show being a Tron fan anyway and I was blown away (worship)

If they could get the animators doing this to do East of West, I take back what I said about it being comic only material. I hope Todd, Rat Queens, and Chew get this kind of treatment too. This stuff is bordering on amazing to me. :applause:

I could totally see an EoW animated now thanks to this post. Off to day dream now!

I've seen this picture on preorder advertisements. Is this an actual cover ?

It was originally solicited as a cover, but will probably not be one at this point. However, there's a very good chance it will be published as an interior (e.g. a pinup).

Nick has just let me know that this WILL end up being a cover after all. For issue #14. An FYI for anyone who's thinking of bidding. Good luck!

It was originally solicited as a cover, but will probably not be one at this point. However, there's a very good chance it will be published as an interior (e.g. a pinup).

Nick has just let me know that this WILL end up being a cover after all. For issue #14. An FYI for anyone who's thinking of bidding. Good luck!

:o

:ohnoez:

:o

:ohnoez:

Wtf the first official OA that's awesome.