• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Are there any cheats to get the double barrel shotgun From Return of Evil in DOOM 3?

CURSE YOU ID Software for not including the best weapon from Return of Evil and Doom The Lost Mission in the DOOM 3. :frustrated:

I'm on my phone so you will excuse the lack of a link but for those of you that like statues if you go to gamingheads.com it looks like they are starting to produce game statues to go with your comic statues

Not really sure if these notices are helping anyone...but here's another one.

Grand Theft Auto Sale in the PlayStation Store

(LINK)

11 Grand Theft Auto games are on sale including:

$2.99 - Grand Theft Auto 3

$2.99 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

$4.49 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

$5.99 - Grand Theft Auto IV

$5.99 - Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (includes both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony together)

$39.99 - Grand Theft Auto V

Without watching the video, I always thought the Majora Mask game had such an intriguing story. It was open to so many interpretations. The Zelda games really lost the magic when they released Wind Waker which I did appreciate later but at the time it was a huge let down.

Without watching the video, I always thought the Majora Mask game had such an intriguing story. It was open to so many interpretations. The Zelda games really lost the magic when they released Wind Waker which I did appreciate later but at the time it was a huge let down.
In what way?

Just got Infamous 3, now I can't wait to play it

I was going to buy it, but I just can't get by what an utter dickwad the main character looks like. A Pinocchio-nosed, red beanie-wearing slacker - what were they thinking in a 3rd-person game? :facepalm:

Just another heads up on some cheap games.

The Sony Playstation Store is having a flash sale for today only (Thursday 3/27/2014).

You can pick up Thief or the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition game for the PS4 for $29.99 each, which is half off. (You can also get them for the PS3 for the same prices here and here).

Also...they have added a Bioshock Sale and a Hitman Sale to their Spring Fever promotions.

getting nowhere because Microsoft didn't anticipate the site traffic.

Come on, Microsoft obviously knows that the traffic is going to spike significantly, but they simply don't care enough to spend the $$$ necessary to upgrade their servers. :facepalm:

Once you've bought the game, you're captive customers with no refunds on opened software. MS is smart and knows this.

Do you really think MS doesn't care how the first big release on next gen goes? Some people had trouble signing in and it was mostly new owners who picked up the system for TF who couldn't sign in. They had the problem sorted within 8 hours.

Titanfall is very cool.

Do you really think MS doesn't care how the first big release on next gen goes?

No, but I did say they don't care *enough* to invest the millions into new servers, IT tech and manpower to solve the problem.

They have very smart people weighing the pros and cons of this type of expenditure, and apparently they decided that doing nothing was the best economic choice.

You can pick up Thief or the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition game for the PS4 for $29.99 each, which is half off.

yeah the Xbox One versions will have the same sale tomorrow, i'll most likely pick up TR because that game was awesome.

Also, the Arkham Knight reveal:

ArkhamKnight_render-358x500.jpg

Bigger picture here: http://i.imgur.com/7cXqbYw.jpg

So, pros & cons of getting a WiiU?

And should I even bother to buy one if the rumors of a new nintendo system in the pipeline are true?

I've heard nintendo is having a real hard time getting 3rd party developers on board so nintendo is kinda in a panic. :popcorn: