• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Honestly, the Batman series by Rocksteady has been the best superhero games if not some of the best games in general I have ever seen. I picked up the first two, neglected the prequel. THIS is a worthy successor to Arkham City.

The Prequel is d*****s. Don't wast your time on it. There are bugs galore in it, and the graphics pale in comparison to the other 2.

Honestly that is why I avoided it. I am not someone that needs a game immediately. I usually wait for it to be out a month or two to see what's up with it AND I usually buy it cheaper by waiting.

The only reasons I played it was because I was bored, didn't think it would be THAT bad and it was my sisters copy.

I actually haven't seen the prequel. Just the one with joker in the asylum and Catwoman.

Update on my connection problem. The 4.70 update did some magical thing and I am back online with my PS3.

I don't think I'll ever figure out wtf was up with that

Honestly, the Batman series by Rocksteady has been the best superhero games if not some of the best games in general I have ever seen. I picked up the first two, neglected the prequel. THIS is a worthy successor to Arkham City.

The Prequel is d*****s. Don't wast your time on it. There are bugs galore in it, and the graphics pale in comparison to the other 2.

Honestly that is why I avoided it. I am not someone that needs a game immediately. I usually wait for it to be out a month or two to see what's up with it AND I usually buy it cheaper by waiting.

I can wait quite a while until I've read that patches have been released to make a certain game run smoothly, and by then it's usually dropped to the £10-15 range. A win-win situation.

Rocksteady's Arkham Asylum and City are superb. I haven't played the 3rd one.

The only reasons I played it was because I was bored, didn't think it would be THAT bad and it was my sisters copy.

Yep,and I told him it was glitchy as hell.

Good thing I didn't play it.

THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT!?!? :roflmao: Just curious. hm

THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT!?!? :roflmao: Just curious. hm

Because I thought it would be good.

But that was before I read about the glitches in the game.

Indeed I am :grin:

I platinum Demon's Souls and Dark Souls,so yes I'm excited for Bloodborne.

When I get a PS4

I think I am more of a fan of the original Demons Souls rather than Dark Souls. If From still supported Demons Souls I might not have traded my PS3 in when I got the 4.

Alien:Isolation is going to give me a heart attack one of these days :fear:

(thumbs u

One of the best parts is when hiding in almost plain sight. I spent a good twenty minutes trying to figure out the pattern. Pretty intense.

:gossip:

Under a gurney in the medical wing during the mission looking for a keycard for the doctor in the office

Spoiler, sorta. It's about a 1/3 of the way into the game...I think.

Edited by MetalPSI

Is anyone here a member of the Xbox One Preview Program that received a beta code invite to the Smite Alpha? I'm a member but didn't make the cut, and would love to be in the beta. You have to be a Level 9 member, and I'm only a level 7. :sorry:

Never mind, I just got a code from a friend who isn't interested in the game.

Edited by k1dkash

Can anyone tell me if the Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PS3 is a full game or a demo or add on to a disk game or what? I have it in my cart, but scared to purchase it because I dunno exactly what I am getting lol

Can anyone tell me if the Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PS3 is a full game or a demo or add on to a disk game or what? I have it in my cart, but scared to purchase it because I dunno exactly what I am getting lol
the game for all systems are episodes and the game is going to be release i think in april or may in a disk has a full game.

[font:Book Antiqua]

For Play Station Gamers...

Games under $ 1 dollar

Sales ends 23 / 03

Please if you have any recommendation let every one know about it...[/font]

:applause:

16850047566_5bf7648ecc_z_zpsbpi9mwsu.jpg

I recommend these my friend.

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2(Resident Evil meets Jurassic Park).

Jurassic Park : The Game – Full Season

Syphon Filter(Old but good).

Game of Thrones (Great graphics).

the game for all systems are episodes and the game is going to be release i think in april or may in a disk has a full game.

I hate this. It's so confusing. I really wish developers would go back to releasing full games, then do a simple addon or avatar pack.

Hell even that stuff should be included when they release it for the cost of games continuing to go up.

Add on's and bonus packs should be left for multiplayer games.