• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I've made it my mission to finish Skyrim before I start any other game!

lol

Good luck. I'm not sure it is a game you truly "Finish."

:blush:I've got all the trophies and done everything

Couldn't you turn it on right now and find stuff to do though?

Before the DLC started, I had all the achievements. I was pretty stoked to complete them all. Then they added the DLC and I had sort of moved on. I've tried to put it back in and complete the achievements, but it seemed a bit tedious.

Pretty much only thing left to do is mindlessly kill dragons, people, bears, wolves, dogs, foxes, chickens ect...

Just pre-ordered one :grin:

I got the Standard Edition :whee:

Welcome to the fold!

:)

I knew they would release a PS4/Batman:Arkham Knight bundle.

i just pre-order mine today and can't wait for it best part i'll be on vacation that week it comes out.

Since it appears nothing good is coming soon on the Xbox One, I'm considering Far Cry 4 or The Evil Within. Anyone have a strong opinion as to which one to play?

So what's happening to Playstation now that Sony is bankrupt?

:eyeroll:

You being condescending because you think I am stupid, or because you don't think Sony is going bankrupt?

Well, with all respect I get where the eyeroll is coming from....

first of all a google search doesn't show any news about sony going bankrupt, but even if it were....

Think about what happened to marvel comics when marvel went bankrupt? The comics themselves didn't skip a beat.

Bankruptcy is just being really, really broke and cutting a deal with your creditors. That deal might be that you close up shop, but it might not be, and in the case of PS, I think its unlikely they would ask for that. Somebody would buy the rights at the very least.

The short answer is that you probably won't notice any disruption to PS products even if there was a bankruptcy.

You being condescending because you think I am stupid, or because you don't think Sony is going bankrupt?

Not at all.

It's just one of those things people have been saying for years... I blame X-Box fanboys.

Not at all.

It's just one of those things people have been saying for years... I blame X-Box fanboys.

Dunno, just been seeing a lot of it lately, thought maybe the whole movie franchise fiasco has finally put them under for good.

I personally hope they keep cranking out the playstations.

first of all a google search doesn't show any news about sony going bankrupt, but even if it were....

Think about what happened to marvel comics when marvel went bankrupt? The comics themselves didn't skip a beat.

Bankruptcy is just being really, really broke and cutting a deal with your creditors. That deal might be that you close up shop, but it might not be, and in the case of PS, I think its unlikely they would ask for that. Somebody would buy the rights at the very least.

The short answer is that you probably won't notice any disruption to PS products even if there was a bankruptcy.

No news but rumors. I was watching TV at work and saw a blurb on it, and other people where talking about it, thought I see what was up. I personally don't pay attention, but you know, you hear something, think about it, then check it out, which is why I run it past this thread :grin:

[font:Book Antiqua]Since I don't see Sony file for bankruptcy today,

I have to agree with your first statement...[/font]

[font:Book Antiqua]Since I don't see Sony file for bankruptcy today,

I have to agree with your first statement...[/font]

Who asked you, ?

No news but rumors. I was watching TV at work and saw a blurb on it, and other people where talking about it, thought I see what was up. I personally don't pay attention, but you know, you hear something, think about it, then check it out, which is why I run it past this thread :grin:

[font:Book Antiqua]This is a crazy idea.

But maybe...

Doing the Job they pay you to do instead of watch TV at work will work in your favor.[/font]

[font:Book Antiqua]This is a crazy idea.

But maybe...

Doing the Job they pay you to do instead of watch TV at work will work in your favor.[/font]

lol

You're right, it's a crazy idea. Jealous?

You don't know me. You have no idea. You're just another opinion, which from what I hear is just like Aholes. Everyone's got one. I get it, yours is pretty big.

Here is an interesting article about Sony's financial problems and their gaming system:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/sony-plays-to-strengths-in-games-sensors-as-it-vows-revival/2015/04/30/e67384b2-ef11-11e4-8050-839e9234b303_story.html

Just some food for thought considering the recent discussion.

It looks incredible. When Star Wars Battlefront 2 came out, I was in college. My roommate and I missed a week of classes playing the game. It wasn't that we were huge SW fans- I am he wasn't- but we were just so captivated by the game.

I'm stoked for the next game and am dissapointed it has taken 10 or so years.

:o Part of the Season Pack DLC

original-134307.jpeg

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.