• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

No mention of FF 7 being remade for the PS4?
yes they are remaking it for the PS4.

Imagine it will be released for 2017, 20th Anniversary edition.

I've been waiting a long time for them to make a high quality edition for this game.

Hopefully they don't take too much away and add a bunch of confusing action gameplay sequences

No mention of FF 7 being remade for the PS4?
yes they are remaking it for the PS4.

Imagine it will be released for 2017, 20th Anniversary edition.

I've been waiting a long time for them to make a high quality edition for this game.

Hopefully they don't take too much away and add a bunch of confusing action gameplay sequences

from what they are sayig is that they are going back and fix things in the game update everything. yeah everybody think 2017 is the year the game is going to be release, come TGS (Tokyo Game Show) we can hear some more info for the game.

Final Fantasy VII Remake to Retain FFVII's Sillier & Goofier Elements

To give you a refresher about said goofy elements, that includes the possibility of dating Barret in the Gold Saucer event, Cloud wearing a dress and people mistaking him for a girl, and of course, that scene with the Don. Speaking of Cloud in a dress, the Nomura made sure that we should look forward to it.

Dark Souls III :cloud9:

Yes!!!!!! When I saw that it made my day, the giant at the end of the trailer was awesome!

Amen, just like the Dragon God in the intro to Demon's souls :headbang:

I got on the Gears Beta for the first game. They are re-releasing it on the Xbox One. While I remember enjoying the game years ago, I'm not sure I was ever a huge fan of the multiplayer. I do, however, remember being blown away by the campaign. I'm torn if I'll buy the remastered game though hm

I got on the Gears Beta for the first game. They are re-releasing it on the Xbox One. While I remember enjoying the game years ago, I'm not sure I was ever a huge fan of the multiplayer. I do, however, remember being blown away by the campaign. I'm torn if I'll buy the remastered game though hm
i got the beta also still haven't played it yet but i do think they are miss a big opportunity of release all 4 from last gen. that way anybody that never got to play them are able to and enjoy the story. which is one of the areas i give sony thumps up on they are release all 3 uncharted game this holiday season to get everybody new & old fans excite for uncharted 4.

Final Fantasy VII Remake to Retain FFVII's Sillier & Goofier Elements

To give you a refresher about said goofy elements, that includes the possibility of dating Barret in the Gold Saucer event, Cloud wearing a dress and people mistaking him for a girl, and of course, that scene with the Don. Speaking of Cloud in a dress, the Nomura made sure that we should look forward to it.

lol The Don sequence to get to Aeris and Tifa was great.

i got the beta also still haven't played it yet but i do think they are miss a big opportunity of release all 4 from last gen. that way anybody that never got to play them are able to and enjoy the story. which is one of the areas i give sony thumps up on they are release all 3 uncharted game this holiday season to get everybody new & old fans excite for uncharted 4.

It seems odd to me too. The only thing I can think is that they may offer the other campaigns as DLC. They have the time to add to it prior to 4 coming out.

Am I the only one excited for the new DOOM?

I'd like the gameplay to be more the open, intense, very cathartic style of the 90s version rather than the mediocre, claustrophobic survival horror of Doom 3. More realistic, over-the-top gore effects in the trailer and some interesting character redesigns, particularly what looks like a much faster, more aggressive Revenant towards the end.

I'm interested in all of those E3 games ; Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Doom 4, Final Fantasy 7 remake, and looking forward to more detailed reviews in the future.

Sadly the worst news is that the PC version of the game is basically unusable at launch. 1) the game was capped at 30 fps (though there is an INI edit workaround) 2) frame rates drop throughout the game (I've got two Gtx Titan Z's in sli there isn't a game in existence that should have frame rate issues on that rig. 3) sli apparently isn't optimized and is causing massive memory leaks and crashes. Guess its sit and wait for a patch time. :(