• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I've played Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall and Castle Wolfenstein. Any other recommendations for the Xbox One? I bought it last summer because I thought Batman was releasing last fall, but then of course it was delayed and delayed again. No big interest in COD, although I like FPS. Don't play RPGs b/c of the time suck, so Destiny is out.

Any recommendations?

Go to google maps......type in your home town, zoom in a little, click on the Pac Man Icon in the lower left.

Boom!...its hometown Pac Man on your own streets. :)

Edited by Rip

I've played Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall and Castle Wolfenstein. Any other recommendations for the Xbox One? I bought it last summer because I thought Batman was releasing last fall, but then of course it was delayed and delayed again. No big interest in COD, although I like FPS. Don't play RPGs b/c of the time suck, so Destiny is out.

Any recommendations?

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin releases next week, Destiny's story mode is actually pretty short, its more about the online experience in the same way that Titanfall's works. Far Cry 4 was a lot of fun, its an RPG but open world so you can do as much story as you like when you like, there is some pretty entertaining stuff in there.

Just pre-ordered one :grin:

I got the Standard Edition :whee:

Welcome to the fold!

:)

I knew they would release a PS4/Batman:Arkham Knight bundle.

I think you even said as much several months ago lol

Any recommendations?

I'm still looking for a next gen game that really sucks me in. I still haven't found one. Let me know if you do (thumbs u

Welcome to the fold!

Well duh!

Sony wasn't going to let all that Batman money go to Microsoft lol

Welcome to the fold!

Well duh!

Let me know when you get Bloodbourne..... I was going to say we can play together, but will revise that to die together :ohnoez:

Welcome to the fold!

Well duh!

Let me know when you get Bloodbourne..... I was going to say we can play together, but will revise that to die together :ohnoez:

:eek::ohnoez:

Any recommendations?

I'm still looking for a next gen game that really sucks me in. I still haven't found one. Let me know if you do (thumbs u

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Any recommendations?

I know a lot of people like DA:I but I could not get into it at all, gave it a couple hours and ended up returning it.

I know a lot of people like DA:I but I could not get into it at all, gave it a couple hours and ended up returning it.

When the PS3 came out I was single and could play online competitive games the amount necessary to be elite at them, but in the PS4 married era, a high quality RPG is much much more appealing to me.

I completed the story, all the side quests, and killed all the dragons in about a month of having the game :)

I found it to be an awesome distraction over the Xmas season while trying to balance overtime work, renovations, and family visiting. I highly recommend it.

Any recommendations?

I concur. I was even in the minority that liked Dragon Age 2. Something about the new game just didn't pull me in. It felt directionless. I would just wonder into an area and do small missions. There didn't seem like the game had a tight enough plot line. It felt like they took the complaints of number 2 and went the complete opposite way with it.

If you didn't know, people felt like 2 was too linear and redundant. In the new game, they just seemed to throw in a HUGE world with endless stuff to do. It made me feel directionless and like I was just crossing stuff off.

I've made it my mission to finish Skyrim before I start any other game!

lol

Good luck. I'm not sure it is a game you truly "Finish."

:blush:I've got all the trophies and done everything

I've made it my mission to finish Skyrim before I start any other game!

lol

Good luck. I'm not sure it is a game you truly "Finish."

:blush:I've got all the trophies and done everything

Couldn't you turn it on right now and find stuff to do though?

Before the DLC started, I had all the achievements. I was pretty stoked to complete them all. Then they added the DLC and I had sort of moved on. I've tried to put it back in and complete the achievements, but it seemed a bit tedious.