• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Have I mentioned that I cannot get enough of Titanfall?

I have not even opened COD Advanced Warfare out of the factory sealed wrap.

I am the exact opposite, I haven't even played Titanfall just stuck playing COD

Resident evil HD remake you say? hm

It's great! Buy it! Now! Hurry! :devil:

I want this game......but I can't bring myself to pay for the same game 4 times. I had the original (is that....BLOOD?!), the Directors Cut and the Gamecube release. I'm more excited for Dying Light than the same RE again. If anything they should release RE4 for PS4.

Edited by Diamonddave

I bought directors cut on the psn awhile back for my ps3. I also have 2 and nemesis. I still have the original disks for ps1 as well. I'd rather see a reboot with a similar storyline at this time. Or a outbreak file 3. Now THAT would be awesome. I really miss RE Outbreak. I haven't bothered with getting a Japanese copy of the game to play on fan servers, I think capcom should just re release it

Just sat around for 8 hrs straight and finished Jill's story in the RE Remake on PS4. This game is so awesome. I couldn't stop. Totally worth the $20. I wish they made games like this again. A game that's tough to beat, requires some thinking and isn't just an easy shooter.

This is the first time I've played RE1, which is weird, because I've beaten almost all the others already.

Just sat around for 8 hrs straight and finished Jill's story in the RE Remake on PS4. This game is so awesome. I couldn't stop. Totally worth the $20. I wish they made games like this again. A game that's tough to beat, requires some thinking and isn't just an easy shooter.

This is the first time I've played RE1, which is weird, because I've beaten almost all the others already.

I'll probably take the bait for $20. I just wish they could have done something about the clipping.

I'll probably take the bait for $20. I just wish they could have done something about the clipping.

the sad part is alot of people dont like to think when playing a game but i think thats what can make a great game.

Resident Evil 1 is a great game to update, especially if there's a vast improvement on the original's clunky, unresponsive tank controls.

They need to re-release Zero. :cloud9:

Was that the Gamecube exclusive that took place on a train?

not sure if there was a gc one, but there was a Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel for SNES

They need to re-release Zero. :cloud9:

Was that the Gamecube exclusive that took place on a train?

if you are talking about the RE one and yes they should it was a great prequel/ sequel to the RE games. if i remember it took place before RE 1 and during RE1 and after the ending of RE1.