• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

I think there is going to be a Phantom variant for a few of these issues. I don't know of any others except that and the sketch that was released at NYCC

There is going to be five connecting Phantom Variants

One for each issue #1-5

Vikings + zombies = $

1360259034179.jpg

I found 2 sketches at a LCS last week. Not sure the print run on these. And why LCS gets them.

As part of a brilliant profit making scheme, Oni printed preview comics and 'gasp" sent them to retailers so they could properly gauge interest.

Imagine that.

I think there is going to be a Phantom variant for a few of these issues. I don't know of any others except that and the sketch that was released at NYCC

There is going to be five connecting Phantom Variants

One for each issue #1-5

Vikings + zombies = $

1360259034179.jpg

That cover looks so gangsta. I have the sketch and ordered issue #1 through dcbs. I didn't order multiples but the premise intrigued me so I added it to my pull list.

And for those who like the original comic - Issue #1 is still available at Midtown at 35% off cover.

Which I would think works out as a good deal