• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

really looking forward to this book. got 6 copies coming from midtown and will pick up some tomorrow also. anyone thinkinh the print run on this is over 10k?

also what are the boardies thoughts on the phnatom variants? i know there is a lot of different thoughts on them? are they worth picking up at 5 bucks a piece tomorrow?

I would assume the print run is around 5K.

no way, with the phantoms, the ECCC, the attention its getting, and isnt it a two cover #1?

It will be over 10 for sure.

Look at it this way; when everyone on the boards was clamoring for ECCC variants last weekend, they were asking for Last Vegas and Sex. Almost nobody was buying or selling Helheim. This is not an Image book- I bet it was under ordered.

i disagree big time matt. No one knew or cared about this book at all. Larry posted it about 3 weeks ago, saying he thought it would be a hit, and that he would be doing a cover.

It immediately spiked after that, and people have been after it ever since. Also, people were inquiring about getting ECCC copies from boardies going.

It's not a surprise as TPB said, but speculators are certainly watching it.

I spoke to Joelle Jones and Cullen Bunn this past weekend , and they were both surprised how well the book is being received. That was good enough reason for me to pick up several copies of each variant, double signed.

i disagree big time matt. No one knew or cared about this book at all. Larry posted it about 3 weeks ago, saying he thought it would be a hit, and that he would be doing a cover.

It immediately spiked after that, and people have been after it ever since. Also, people were inquiring about getting ECCC copies from boardies going.

It's not a surprise as TPB said, but speculators are certainly watching it.

+1

ok, for the record, i think it looks like a cool book, and i think it will be a fun title. But those claiming its under the radar, or not being speculated on:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=284456&Number=6378829#Post6378829

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=helheim+nycc&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Larry's post, read the date, then watch ebay respond....