• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

So she's finally selling. I inquired Joelle about that cover before the book hit the stands. She said she was keeping it. Probably would have been better off trying to sell this cover when the book was on the stands. It's a great cover and I would love to have it but priced out of my budget.

I'm just glad I have an awesome page from issue one.

+1

This is a mistake some artists make. Sell when the book is popular to maximize your return. For every modern win there are 10 - 20 losses........

Nice read. Thanks for sharing Nexus. I really enjoyed the first arc to this book and especially the art. I'm looking forward to the next segment. I am in for the long haul on this one. Keep them coming. (thumbs u

Spoke to Joelle Jones for awhile at ECCC, the first book is done for the next arc, currently working on book two. Trying to get her to come to NYCC, but she is not a fan of flying.

Spoke to Joelle Jones for awhile at ECCC, the first book is done for the next arc, currently working on book two. Trying to get her to come to NYCC, but she is not a fan of flying.

Yeah she said she's also not a big fan of crowded places. She spilled some beans on the new arc...there may or may not be an appearance from a female from the 1st arc and it's not Catlin!

She said she wants to be down with the 2nd Arc by August as she has another major project in the works and she wouldn't say what it was but that she's working for 2 major publishers in the near future!