• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

@Rapiaghi The dates haven't been confirmed (I don't think). I have titles and rough outlines for the next two arcs.

— cullenbunn (@cullenbunn) August 13, 2013
I like the sound of at least 2 more arcs. The first story was different than most every other thing I've read this year. I can't wait !

Is anyone going to the Tampa Bay Con from Aug 23-25?

Joelle tweeted today that she will be there. Anyone going should try and find out if she been drawing pages for the next arc and if so, how many has she has completed.

I would take a guess she might not have much done as Cullen Bunn stated he has a rough outline and titles planned out. His father just recently passed away so it might be a few months. Either way I'm digging this book and glad its continuing.

(thumbs u

Hope it doesn't end up like the Luthor Strode books.

Rikkard is way cooler IMO than Strode.

Joelle is great and you are lucky lol

I asked her way way back for this commission. I wanted a Game of Thrones feel. I sent her the picture and told her to add the inscriptions etc... I'm so happy with the outcome :)

I can see Sean Bean playing Rikard although they would have to FX his size lol