• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

Trade comes out in March:

http://comicsalliance.com/helheim-volume-1-the-witch-war-tpb-cover-march-2014/

Seems like it should have come out sooner. Regardless, great cover!

+1 on the cover.

Maybe they are trying to bring the trade out closer to the release of the second arc ( assuming there is one ) in order to increase interest. I thought the first arc was great and the art is something special.

Trade comes out in March:

http://comicsalliance.com/helheim-volume-1-the-witch-war-tpb-cover-march-2014/

Seems like it should have come out sooner. Regardless, great cover!

+1 on the cover.

Maybe they are trying to bring the trade out closer to the release of the second arc ( assuming there is one ) in order to increase interest. I thought the first arc was great and the art is something special.

There will be a second and third arc totalling 12 books and then Cullen and Joelle are going to take it from there (with respect to working out each of their schedules). This was noted in an audio interview with Cullen about 3 weeks ago. Although I am not suggesting he wouldn't want to take a breather,I I really got the feeling Cullen would have liked to just continue on with the title. Cullen has stated it is really a matter of Joelle's availability...but that is not news and has been spoken of multiple times in this thread. It doesnt take a mental giant to realize when listening to Cullen he is really animated and pumped about this title. The monthly sales certainly makes continuing on with the title that much more of a story well worth doing!

Looking forward to issue #7.

Finally got them together!

20130922_033252_zps4f7e95bc.jpg

Wow !!! Congrats on the pair. Super nice stuff.

3 Words:

W.

O.

W.

The one on the left side is the Commission I asked Joelle to do for me about 7 months ago. I wanted a Game of Thrones version of Helheim and it was amazingly done!

I also bought the cover before because out of all the Helheim covers, it is the one I love due to it being a sick action shot :)

Finally got them together!

20130922_033252_zps4f7e95bc.jpg

Wow !!! Congrats on the pair. Super nice stuff.

3 Words:

W.

O.

W.

The one on the left side is the Commission I asked Joelle to do for me about 7 months ago. I wanted a Game of Thrones version of Helheim and it was amazingly done!

I also bought the cover before because out of all the Helheim covers, it is the one I love due to it being a sick action shot :)

Sweet! (thumbs u