• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

When the new arc comes out, if it's popular it could a nice catalyst. I just wish they were doing legacy numbering like Five Ghosts did.

Yep. Its always the kiss of death IMO for the 2nd hand market when legacy isn't used.

I'm not really worried about it besides it hasn't seemed to hurt The Damned series of his. Helheim is a good action packed book with spectacular art. If they would have dumped Jones it might have went legacy but Bunn is sticking with her and I think fans wouldn't have liked it with another artist.

So she's finally selling. I inquired Joelle about that cover before the book hit the stands. She said she was keeping it. Probably would have been better off trying to sell this cover when the book was on the stands. It's a great cover and I would love to have it but priced out of my budget.

I'm just glad I have an awesome page from issue one.

Looks like we are coming back!

http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=eed13328df4bb8e1cfc67c712&id=fe35e04354

BOHH_1_PG_14_COLOR_SAMPLE.jpg

BRIDES OF HELHEIM

October 2014

Cullen Bunn, Joëlle Jones, and Nick Filardi return to their smash hit Viking horror/fantasy series Helheim! Alone in the wilderness and living in seclusion, the Viking warrior Rikard is confronted once again by black magic and arcane monstrosities. But this time, Rikard seeks vengeance against the warlock who was once master to the witches who wove our undying hero's bloody fate.