• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

Yeah I still haven't gotten my previews mailed to me and was hoping for more #5 reviews. Oh well guess I'll have to wait longer. I'll be interested to see how #6 sets up the rest of the series or if its one of those make you think cliffhangers. hm

I have enjoyed this series so far, and I keep reading on this board that it is going to be extended for at least another few story arcs. Is this still speculation at this point, or is it definitely going to be extended? I haven't found any sort of official release indicating that it will extend past issue 6.

I have enjoyed this series so far, and I keep reading on this board that it is going to be extended for at least another few story arcs. Is this still speculation at this point, or is it definitely going to be extended? I haven't found any sort of official release indicating that it will extend past issue 6.

Cullen Bunn twitter

There you go! (thumbs u

So....does anyone think Rikard the monster will kill both witches and "survive" the battle (even though he's technically "dead"? And if he does will he be rewarded out of Helheim or will he have to serve another master? Feel free to discuss. hm

Cullen Bunn twitter

There you go! (thumbs u

Perfect! Thank you! I really hope with the knowledge that this will stretch at least 12 more issues they can widen the scope a bit and tell a more complex story.

I need to reread 1-5 in anticipation for #6 (out next week). This, in my opinion, is going to be a huge issue. Time to see if Bunn's got something up his sleeve. Hopefully a good cliff hanger and one of those big mind orgasms I love so very much.

I think maybe Nate had pointed this out earlier but I really think the little girl could be a huge player later on in this book, good or bad.

Watch out for her.

Im guessing theirs more to this girl then meets the eye.