• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Yee's Email

73 posts in this topic

I'm looking to contact Harley but he's not answering my texts - I've emailed him using the address on his site, but does anybody have a personal email for him that I could try as well?

If someone doesn't return my calls, emails and texts, I get the hint. :gossip:

I'm looking to contact Harley but he's not answering my texts - I've emailed him using the address on his site, but does anybody have a personal email for him that I could try as well?

If someone doesn't return my calls, emails and texts, I get the hint. :gossip:

:(

Harley's a notoriously slow communicator. He's taken up to a month to return my emails or texts, and the responses are usually no more than a few words.

He replied :whee: Don't get him wrong - he may take forever to reply but he's a really great guy.

Persist. He's great in person. lol

That may be but that is an awful way to run a business.

I think Harley will survive your criticism.

I agree. He's doing pretty well, I'd say. You'll see me hanging out with him quite a bit if you're going to ECCC, Fan Expo Vancouver or Calgary Expo.

There's a book I'm interested in on his site but has no scans. If I email him for scans will it take forever to get them?