• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skywald, Eerie Publications, Stanley Magazines oh my!

483 posts in this topic

Wow, you really turned up some nice ones in Chicago! I never see that many good ones at a show. Where they costly, or reasonable?

They were $25 to $30 each, which seemed pretty reasonable to me. I think they would probably come out in the 8.5 to 9.2 range if CGC'd.

Wow that cover is a new one for me!

I'd like to thank Bounty for starting this thread! Its the most life the mag segment has seen and to think it was his 1st post! BRAVO 893applaud-thumb.gif

Those are great prices for that condition, especially on the nicer covers. I would have done it without hesitation.

The tales from the crypt is nice! I have seen one on ebay but it was thrashed with a starting bid of $9.99 so i didn't bother.

Shiver...thank you, thank you... acclaim.gif

I am just soo happy cloud9.gif to have finally found a place where I can share my like interests with so many other extremely knowledgable people....This place ROCKS!

I love seeing everyones collections and hearing about others stories. And being able to bring awareness to these books. Many of which, I know the exact feeling when I first saw some of these covers for the first time...that little jolt that runs up through your prime meridian...and your like..."Whoa".

I just want to be able to share that feeling and hope that others do the same!

-bounty

I am just soo happy to have finally found a place where I can share my like interests with so many other extremely knowledgable people....This place ROCKS!

Ain't it the truth? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here are the first 2 issues of the Tales of the Tomb 1969 Series. That first one was a royale pain in the arse for me to get though I am still looking for a Higher Grade copy of both, I think that you could spend an entire lifetime to find some of these books in NM- 9.2 or better. 893frustrated.gif

574788-Tales_Tomb_July_1969.jpg

574788-Tales_tomb_Sept_1969.jpg

574788-Tales_tomb_Sept_1969.jpg.ad642465acd64a3cdde0fd260bb0203a.jpg

Here are the first 2 issues of the Tales of the Tomb 1969 Series. That first one was a royale pain in the arse for me to get though I am still looking for a Higher Grade copy of both, I think that you could spend an entire lifetime to find some of these books in NM- 9.2 or better. 893frustrated.gif

574788-Tales_Tomb_July_1969.jpg

That is one AMAZING cover! 893whatthe.gif