• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

A reminder of the print run

Issue 2 has lowest and might see a price increase if news of the show attracts more readers who want a complete set. (thumbs u

+1. Hardest to find relative to the others.

Mcfarlane not answering TODD calls. Phhfff.

"Todd, start answering TODD's calls! Or get kicked to the curb!"

Can't wait for the action figure! Also need limited edition with hat boing spring--your kinda GI Joe with the kung fu grip sweetness. lol

True there are no variants, but the 2nd prints of #1 and #2 are two of my favorites!!

Made me think of this one again "...the most ill-advised release in comic book history..." :roflmao:

Ken, do you recall what the print runs were on the two 2nd prints? And congrats on the great news!!!

I've got the "Burn Baby Burn" ECCC variant :cloud9:

Todd1Personal_zpsfc43be50.jpg

Congrats to Ken - you deserve it.

Enjoy NYCC fellas, I'm jealous.

Only been to Amazing Arizona Con and Phx Con.

Phx con was a total disappointment besides Joelle Jones being there. :cloud9:

Amazing Arizona Con IMO was much better.

You should have stopped by the Rack :baiting: FYI I'll be facilitating Amazing Arizona and they have already announced Kirkman, now if only we could talk Ken into swinging over hm

I've been a Todd fan from jump and have posted on this thread before, as well as on FB. I've promoted this series on there and also given copies away to family and friends. However, I've been m.i.a. for bit, but I'm really happy with the success this book has garnered and anxious to hear the big news scheduled for today.

Ken, CONGRATULATIONS! Your hard work, dedication and accessibility to your readers/fans has paid off big time!

Now all we need are some Todd t-shirts, Todd action figures, Todd Jenga, Todd Monopoly, Todd coasters, Todd cologne, etc.

lol

Issue 2 has lowest and might see a price increase if news of the show attracts more readers who want a complete set. (thumbs u

Interesting. I know a couple of stores that still have #2s available. Is it worth grabbing extra copies?

Interesting. I know a couple of stores that still have #2s available. Is it worth grabbing extra copies?

Uhh, that would be an affirmative good buddy. PM me if you can pass along a tip if you pickup what ya need for yourself. I could use a couple. Lowest print run.