• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Ken, I posted on that FB thread, but I'm hoping that whomever wins the tpb's is someone who hasn't discovered the wonderful world of TODD the Ugliest Kid on Earth.

I'm hoping not to win... :wishluck:

On a side note, I think Image Comics and all us TODD-ites need to promote this awesome book more, because most of the responses are "never heard of it."

Ken, I posted on that FB thread, but I'm hoping that whomever wins the tpb's is someone who hasn't discovered the wonderful world of TODD the Ugliest Kid on Earth.

On a side note, I think Image Comics and all us TODD-ites need to promote this awesome book more, because most of the responses are "never heard of it."

Promote!Promote!Promote! The next arc will be an attention getter, and it'll be a longer arc -- so I hope that having six consecutive months of fresh Todd on the vine will be the best promotion yet. And then we can hope our schedule dovetails with the next wave of Image Firsts...

Promote!Promote!Promote! The next arc will be an attention getter, and it'll be a longer arc -- so I hope that having six consecutive months of fresh Todd on the vine will be the best promotion yet. And then we can hope our schedule dovetails with the next wave of Image Firsts...

Awesome news Don Kenleone :applause:

I'm getting the Todd TPB #2 this week. We leave TPB #1 in our break room. Nice for a quick smile and a good reminder that, hey, things could be worse. lol

Awesome news Don Kenleone :applause:

I'm getting the Todd TPB #2 this week. We leave TPB #1 in our break room. Nice for a quick smile and a good reminder that, hey, things could be worse. lol

That's what I like to hear! You're a true comics evangelist.

Ladies and Gents -- who's going to Big Wow Fest in San Jose this week? Show of hands?

Okay, great!

I will be co-MCing the charity art auction on Saturday at 6:30pm -- in Convention Hall Room B. The other MC -- the inimitable Mark Hay from SplashpageArt -- has wrangled a ton of great art and artists...

We will have original TODD art up for auction, as well as originals from Charlie Adlard, Michael Lark, Darrick Robertson, and a six foot painting of Emma Frost by Frank Cho! Check out more details here:

http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com/schedule/art_auction/

Come hang out, check out the art, have a few laughs, a few drinks (there will be a cash bar in the auction room) and place your bids!

Ken, will you be attending Special Edition NYC in June?

My upcoming shows:

Big Wow in San Jose -- May 17 & 18.

WyrdCon in Los Angeles May 23 (panel at 6:30pm), May 24 (signing).

Book Expo in NYC -- May 30th and 31st! (Signing at the Image booth.)

Then Phoenix Comic Con, June 6-8.

That's it so far for May/June

Special Edition never called :-(

Are people still looking for this book? I had a high grade copy of 1 and 2 for sale but it seemed like none of the usual speculators came out to cash in on a good deal...haha

:taptaptap: waiting for the TV show announcement.

I think there is a lull because we're waiting on #9 but I imagine it will make a strong comeback when it comes back lol

There is just so much quality stuff on the market that it leads to an out of sight, out of mind mentality imo.

Are people still looking for this book? I had a high grade copy of 1 and 2 for sale but it seemed like none of the usual speculators came out to cash in on a good deal...haha

I forgot about the TV show. This book is so damn funny it just makes me happy as soon as I read it.

I forgot about the TV show. This book is so damn funny it just makes me happy as soon as I read it.

Attaboy! No laugh track needed!