• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Me too. I guarantee that the first time I go to a convention that you attend, you're the first guy I'm looking up. I want a signed Todd #5. I think its still the funniest issue yet.

What cons are on your hit list this year?

Nothing yet but I'm working on a vacation plan so we'll see. :)

Me too. I guarantee that the first time I go to a convention that you attend, you're the first guy I'm looking up. I want a signed Todd #5. I think its still the funniest issue yet.

I was hoping to see you make it down to Tampa Bay Comic Con!

Just met Ken at WonderCon. I apologized for my wait for the trade mentality befitting of a hectic schedule and picked up his signed trades. I have to say he is one of the friendliest creators I have met in this hobby. Big props to him for being there for fans, sharing comic book talk, and being an all around nice guy. I hope they can continue making this amazing comic for a long time.

Thank you again for your time and signatures Ken!

Just met Ken at WonderCon. I apologized for my wait for the trade mentality befitting of a hectic schedule and picked up his signed trades. I have to say he is one of the friendliest creators I have met in this hobby. Big props to him for being there for fans, sharing comic book talk, and being an all around nice guy. I hope they can continue making this amazing comic for a long time.

:applause: Heck yeah! Ken is cool as hell.

Why is Todd on page 3 ? Did the world quit turning ? Did hell freeze over. Did I run out of peanut butter ?

Todd-lers (just typing that caused me to lol ), lets keep things in perspective. Todd is always page 1 material.

Why is Todd on page 3 ? Did the world quit turning ? Did hell freeze over. Did I run out of peanut butter ?

Todd-lers (just typing that caused me to lol ), lets keep things in perspective. Todd is always page 1 material.

Shame on us... :sorry:

Who's Erik :shy:

Erik Carter is my nephew and the inspiration for Todd's character. He's credited in the book.

Ken, any idea how many Erik signed?

However many there are, whoever has them are holding onto them.

I have only seen two for sale: the one mentioned in this forum (CGC 9.8 SS Kristensen/Carter) and a CGC 9.4 Kristensen/Carter sold out of Ebay UK.

I was hoping to see you make it down to Tampa Bay Comic Con!

Cool! I'll work on that one.

Who's Erik :shy:

Erik Carter is my nephew and the inspiration for Todd's character. He's credited in the book.

Ken, any idea how many Erik signed?

However many there are, whoever has them are holding onto them.

I have only seen two for sale: the one mentioned in this forum (CGC 9.8 SS Kristensen/Carter) and a CGC 9.4 Kristensen/Carter sold out of Ebay UK.

He only did one signing with me at SDCC last year, so not many are out there.

If he gets his grades up I'll take him to SDCC this year!

You're welcome!

But...I wasn't at Wondercon. You mean Big Wow?

Ken, I've been wondering how we might bring Bernie from the Walking Dead back to life and since that seems impossible, is there any chance that you could speak with Kirkman about the character joining your cast ? Todd goes back to Hell and we find out what Bernie has been up to all of the time. I actually believe if it weren't for his past transgressions, that Bernie would be a great mentor for Todd. If none of this makes sense to you, take a look at the Bernie tribute thread. I think he is a ringer. :grin:

ATTENTION EAST COASTERS:

This Friday and Saturday (May 30 and 31) I'll be signing at the Image Booth at Book Expo in New York City.

And Sunday June 1st I'll be at Hartford, Connecticut's first Hartford Comic Con!

See you there??

Hmmmm. I know how Kirkman LOVES dead characters coming back to life in comics. I'll talk with him about it!

If this were to happen, I want the OA if possible. Then I could frame the Death and Reanimation of Bernie together.