• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

We will have pre-order news on the TODD statue very soon!

Hey Ken, any updates on this?

When I saw Ken at ECCC he made it sound like they would have them at SDCC.

The latest update is that they will have them for pre-order at SDCC. More news and photos of it soon....

To paraphrase myself in the yet to be posted review - "Buy this book, because at this price, it is cheaper, safer, and more fun, than a streetwalker with her original teeth."

Hahaha! I have my doubts that Wal-mart is going to post that, so I'm glad you paraphrased.

Reminds me...I once did a ride-along with some cops from the Tulsa street crimes unit and they said, "How can you tell which Tulsa prostitute is an undercover officer? She's the one who has all her teeth."

Edited by KenKristensen

To paraphrase myself in the yet to be posted review - "Buy this book, because at this price, it is cheaper, safer, and more fun, than a streetwalker with her original teeth."

Hahaha! I have my doubts that Wal-mart is going to post that, so I'm glad you paraphrased.

Reminds me...I once did a ride-along with some cops from the Tulsa street crimes unit and they said, "How can you tell which Tulsa prostitute is an undercover officer? She's the one who has all her teeth."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I searched my browsing history and found the review I wrote.

Buy this book, and be the champion of your office!

06/12/2014

If you see one movie this summer, see X-men: Days of Future Past. Then take the money you have left over, walk across the parking lot to Walmart, and buy this book. The well crafted stories of the happy go lucky Todd, will send an inner laughter from your spine to your nether regions repeatedly. The most notable reason to pick this up is the price tag. It is cheaper than a street girl with her real teeth, and much safer way to relax. Buy it now, but after the movie!

I highly doubt this will end up like Nowhere Men; KK has already said him and MK are currently working on the next arch and this title has too much going for it to stall completely. Crazier things have happened, but I just don't see TODD being nowhere, man.