• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

ATTENTION EAST COASTERS:

This Friday and Saturday (May 30 and 31) I'll be signing at the Image Booth at Book Expo in New York City.

And Sunday June 1st I'll be at Hartford, Connecticut's first Hartford Comic Con!

See you there??

Man, I'll try to convince my wife to go with me on Saturday to Book Expo, even if it's just for an hour or two. At what times are you gonna be there at the Image booth on Saturday, Ken? Who else from the Image squad is gonna be there with you?

Btw, I was loving Ken's reply from earlier regarding Bernie, hell and Todd. The whole situation was genius and had me :roflmao:

Haha. The next Todd is my most highly anticipated book and I'm betting yours too. The trades are going on vacation with me. I like to get all intellectual when I'm resting. lol

I brought the convo over from TWD thread... hope you don't mind!

My most highly anticipated book is def the next Todd.

Speaking of getting intellectual by reading Todd, my most embarrassing Todd story occurred last year when I was in Federal Court waiting to be called or dismissed from jury duty. We were in a large room, it was early, quiet, very quiet. There I go reading Todd and all of a sudden I burst out laughing out loud and people of course stared at me like I was looney... the security guards gave me dirty looks... :blush:

Btw, I was loving Ken's reply from earlier regarding Bernie, hell and Todd. The whole situation was genius and had me :roflmao:

Haha. The next Todd is my most highly anticipated book and I'm betting yours too. The trades are going on vacation with me. I like to get all intellectual when I'm resting. lol

I brought the convo over from TWD thread... hope you don't mind!

My most highly anticipated book is def the next Todd.

Speaking of getting intellectual by reading Todd, my most embarrassing Todd story occurred last year when I was in Federal Court waiting to be called or dismissed from jury duty. We were in a large room, it was early, quiet, very quiet. There I go reading Todd and all of a sudden I burst out laughing out loud and people of course stared at me like I was looney... the security guards gave me dirty looks... :blush:

:roflmao:

Whaaaaaaatttt ??? Bwhahahahahahahahahaaha !!! Greatest Todd story yet lol

That is too funny. lol effin killing me right as I'm trying to pass out. lol

I screwed up. I thought we were in the Todd thread earlier. Hehe

Now is the time to buy, buy buy Todds.

You can get some great deals on eBay , and a boardie just got a good pair in the for sale section here.

If that cartoon announcement happens soon ( SDCC :wishluck: ) I see these taking back off.

Now is the time to buy, buy buy Todds.

You can get some great deals on eBay , and a boardie just got a good pair in the for sale section here.

If that cartoon announcement happens soon ( SDCC :wishluck: ) I see these taking back off.

yup best time to grab sent 2 over to CGC hopefully 9.8 worthy.

ATTENTION EAST COASTERS:

This Friday and Saturday (May 30 and 31) I'll be signing at the Image Booth at Book Expo in New York City.

And Sunday June 1st I'll be at Hartford, Connecticut's first Hartford Comic Con!

See you there??

Man, I'll try to convince my wife to go with me on Saturday to Book Expo, even if it's just for an hour or two. At what times are you gonna be there at the Image booth on Saturday, Ken? Who else from the Image squad is gonna be there with you?

from Image's twitter feed: Amy Reeder & Brandon Montclare of ROCKET GIRL signing at #BEA14 right now! Stop by and say hello! Booth 2722

I'm going to be there from noon to 3pm today and tomorrow. Come say hi!

Heh-heh-heh. Order in the court!

Heh-heh-heh. Order in the court!

I was bummed that I couldn't make it to Book Expo to pay you a visit, Ken... :sorry:

I was bummed that I couldn't make it to Book Expo to pay you a visit, Ken... :sorry:

Let's make it happen at NYCC!

Definitely! I hope MK can make the trip to NYCC again this year.

MK's working on issues 10/11 right now. Soliciting for late summer.

Teaser: Todd wants to join the Boy Scouts but his parents won't pay for the uniform. He ends up joining Joseph Kony's child army by mistake. Every major terrorist group makes an appearance.