• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I'm hoping for some big announcement at SDCC. Could be the next arc's release schedule; animated series teaser; TODD statue/toy information; The Albanian information/teaser; etc.

Whatever it is, I hope it's something! lol Oh and if it's an SDCC exclusive; I want it!

Going through Todd withdrawals. Any update, on anything?

I'm hoping for some big announcement at SDCC. Could be the next arc's release schedule; animated series teaser; TODD statue/toy information; The Albanian information/teaser; etc.

Whatever it is, I hope it's something! lol Oh and if it's an SDCC exclusive; I want it!

We are trying to coordinate #9 with the statue and the game and TV news -- one big push this year. That's four different companies on three continents trying to throw a dart at the same date on the calendar. Not easy.

:applause:

That's right. We're talking Don Kenleone here. Writer of one my favorite books ( and I read a lot of comics), in, well, forever. He not only created Todd, he is related to Todd's prototype and hasn't even listed him on ebay. Now that takes discipline. lol

Glad to hear from you Ken. Hope you and your's are doing well. :hi:

Edited by The Authority

As far as I'm concerned, we're all one big (Belluomo) family on this board. So I try and keep you in the loop as much as I can.

Hell yeah! The "b" in ebtorres stands for Belluomo!!

:insane:

Hey Ken, my review finally posted at walmart.com

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/26492584?page=seeAllReviews#Product+Reviews

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I was such a doubter that conservative Wal-Mart would let you get away with a review that intones hookers and genitals. But they did! Progress. Thanks, Sam -- great review.