• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Yup. Was just at the shop this weekend and they told me about the signing. Should be on their website. I think it's Meltdown Comics on Sunset Blvd. and I believe it's in the middle of the month or something.

Ok - YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO CALL IT! There's actually a whole bit about the #48 homage on our Bonus Features in the digital edition of issue #2. But we've been waiting for months for someone to mention it.

You give us your address and you get a signed print of that cover. Send your address to FeelUgly@gmail.com

We love u.

We are putting our con list together -- Emerald City is our first (March 1-3) and then we'll definitely be at Wondercon, San Diego and NYCC. Maybe HeroesCon? C2E2?

What's the St Louis con like?

Any other suggestions?

Edited by KenKristensen

I have a copy of #1 but haven't gotten around to reading it cause the reviews have been pretty mixed for it. This board seems to have a lot of love for it which is normally a good thing. I'll give it a go tomorrow (when I'm a bit more sober).

We are putting our con list together -- Emerald City is our first (March 1-3) and then we'll definitely be at Wondercon, San Diego and NYCC. Maybe HeroesCon? CES?

What's the St Louis con like?

Any other suggestions?

Here's a good section of the boards to check out what people are looking forward to, Ken. (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=43&PHPSESSID=

Hell. And. Yes. I went to a match in Melbourne a few years ago. While you're explaining the rules you can also explain meat pies. And I will buy them as well.

Sorry Ken.

Four and Twenty pies defy the laws of food hygiene.

I once found a claw in a 'meat' 4 and 20.

Never had one since.

Now Tasmanian Scallop and Cheese pies..... :cloud9:

Deal - you get you arse down here and we are off to a game or 3.

(thumbs u

Hell. And. Yes. I went to a match in Melbourne a few years ago. While you're explaining the rules you can also explain meat pies. And I will buy them as well.

Quick question Ken,

Do you mind if people don't buy your book and just get a pirated digital copy of it from somewhere.

There's an argument going on saying that piracy doesn't hurt anyone but the big company's. how do you feel about it?

:facepalm:

This coming from a guy who joined a week ago.

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

Your asking a guy if he minds if he doesnt get paid for the work he does? From what I understand Image writers/artists get paid by the print run size. So if someone pirates instead of buying an actual issue he gets paid less.

So what do you think his answer should be?