• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

BTW -- This board, and specifically ThoseBackPages, gets props in the Bonus Materials section of the digital edition of #2 for being the first to publicly point out issue #2's cover homage.

Just finalized the digital Bonus stuff today -- included inked version of the #2 cover and inked interior pages from #3. Beautiful stuff in b&w.

Edited by KenKristensen

Would buy the action figure.

Seeing it, reminds me of this little guy cos of the box/bag on his head:

2986d4d0.jpg

I only just got round to reading #1 today. Really enjoyed it. A get a kind of similar vibe from it as I do with Li'l Depressed Boy cos it's cutesy but not childish.

We are putting our con list together -- Emerald City is our first (March 1-3) and then we'll definitely be at Wondercon, San Diego and NYCC. Maybe HeroesCon? C2E2?

What's the St Louis con like?

Any other suggestions?

If you get a chance to come to the UK, a con called Thought Bubble is really good. Nice size, plenty to do, see, people to talk to, meet etc but still reasonably intimate, like it's pure comics, not over-taken by hollywood so still has a soul ;) It's usually around November time. http://thoughtbubblefestival.com

If you get a chance to come to the UK, a con called Thought Bubble is really good. Nice size, plenty to do, see, people to talk to, meet etc but still reasonably intimate, like it's pure comics, not over-taken by hollywood so still has a soul ;) It's usually around November time. http://thoughtbubblefestival.com

ThoughtBubble looks great. Thanks for the suggestion!

Would buy the action figure.

Seeing it, reminds me of this little guy cos of the box/bag on his head:

2986d4d0.jpg

I only just got round to reading #1 today. Really enjoyed it. A get a kind of similar vibe from it as I do with Li'l Depressed Boy cos it's cutesy but not childish.

Thanks, Kachoo -- I've yet to read Li'l Depressed Boy, but I should take a look.

And that action figure you posted is AMAZING. Where can I get that?

Edited by KenKristensen

Thanks, Kachoo -- I've yet to read Li'l Depressed Boy, but I should take a look.

And that action figure you posted is AMAZING. Where can I get that?

That's "Danbo" from a manga called "Yotsuba&". He's so cute I bought it without ever having read it. I'm not sure where you can get them (I can't remember where I got mine) - I think they have to be imported from Japan so they can be a bit pricey. Probably try amazon and ebay.

ThoughtBubble looks great. Thanks for the suggestion!

I would suggest St. Louis Wizard Con for a purely personal reason I will be there. We dont get no love in the Midwest. :cry:

Edited by Fastballspecial

That prototype "Todd" action figure looks nice! I want one now. Let's get the ball rolling with McFarlane Toys; maybe you can have an exclusive for NYCC! Yeah, I'm biased because I'm a New Yorker... lol

Boo hiss :blahblah: NYCC gets everything.

All cut you a deal either place we buy for the other?

:wishluck:

It's a deal!! (thumbs u