• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Fanatic Appreciation Weird Thread of Terror

346 posts in this topic

A bit pricey methinks.

If you wanted to sell it quickly, yeah, but if you like having cool stuff in your inventory until someone offers near your asking, then I can understand it. It's not like he's likely to have another copy anytime soon.

Beautiful ECs!

I love the subtle Marie Severin color scheme on this cover. :applause:

Weirdscifan23.jpg

Found via Mark Evanier's blog.

I don't think there were file copies of the early EC titles. I could be wrong though.

I don't think there were file copies of the early EC titles. I could be wrong though.

War Against Crime, Crime Patrol, and the Picture Stories titles were the only Pre-Trend books Gaines saved. There are no file copies of any of the western or romance books.

War Against Crime, Crime Patrol, and the Picture Stories titles were the only Pre-Trend books Gaines saved. There are no file copies of any of the western or romance books.

Cool. Thanks for the info (thumbs u

Another nice video from the early days of TV.I was certain there was even an older clip of him on What's my line on Youtube but for the moment i can't locate it.

The sound of off for a few moments at the beginning.

Thanks for sharing that! Awesome!