• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movies you don't like #2: Hancock...

36 posts in this topic

...is a better movie than any of the Nolan Batman movies. I'm watching it again right now for the umpteenth time.

Come at me 'murica! :)

This follows my Daredevil: The Director's Cut thread. I'll be following up with more movies that are better than the Nolan Batman movies soon.

Charlize Theron...MMMMM...Blond pie! :luhv:

You know, I'm not a huge fan of blonds, but she is one of the hottest chicks in the world in this movie (and IRL).

BTW, Hancock is a far superior Superhero movie than all the Batman movies put together.

Handcock reminded me of what I would have better spent my time doing.

That movie was such a piece of mess, cats rake sand on top of the DVDs.

Q: What does the movie Hancock have in common with a flat tire?

A: Neither has anything to do with comic books.

A: Both are an annoying waste of time.

...is a better movie than any of the Nolan Batman movies. I'm watching it again right now for the umpteenth time.

This follows my Daredevil: The Director's Cut thread. I'll be following up with more movies that are better than the Nolan Batman movies soon.

I liked it better than Avengers for sure

Have you been sniffing glue?

Have you been sniffing glue?

I might have to agree about asking the question...