• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it when you post a question on this site, you get 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person responses.????

525 posts in this topic

I'm talking about a newbie makes a post and will lead with Views and Replies...Some Newbie..this Newbie has gotten everyone rouled up, come on man Think...

I am just here for the points. Three of them to be exact.

Wet blanket.

Yeah buddy. At the very least, my motives are obvious to anyone paying attention. (Not aimed at you, just the self righteous super serious patrol)

You get me wrong sir. I was trying to use wet blanket as a catchphrase..since Fingh deemed my one and only point victory "wet blanket points" :)

I'm just sayin' it's on like Donkey Kong :foryou:

That's right.

You are totally Eeyore to my Tigger.

I'm talking about a newbie makes a post and will lead with Views and Replies...Some Newbie..this Newbie has gotten everyone rouled up, come on man Think...

Wet blanket.

Yeah buddy. At the very least, my motives are obvious to anyone paying attention. (Not aimed at you, just the self righteous super serious patrol)

You get me wrong sir. I was trying to use wet blanket as a catchphrase..since Fingh deemed my one and only point victory "wet blanket points" :)

That's right.

tigger-eeyore_zpsc29d3261.jpg

My google is hotter than yours. :cool:

But his is the right one, as far as my nickname goes, but it’s warming to know I provide "domestic comfort". :foryou:

"Some of us have been here for 10 years. There's an established board culture. It behooves a newb to figure out what that culture values and decide whether or not that is congruent with what they value. If it isn't, move on."

I guess the moderator list isn't long enough to include your name. Better have them bump you up! I would think the people making those decisions about who should move on would be who sponsors the site. And I would think 'comics general' would be the perfect place for it. But, just one more thing the newbies don't know I guess. I know some people can't help it, but if I see a subject I am not interested in, I just don't click on it.

Board Culture!

SilversurferKirby_2_zpsd817c90d.jpg

Wet blanket.

That's right.

tigger-eeyore_zpsc29d3261.jpglol

You aren't getting my points.

213 replies and 1564 views, keep proving my point boys...

You don't have a point.

You have large quantities of butthurt.

Tell the rest of the class who gave you this case of butthurt.