• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it when you post a question on this site, you get 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person responses.????

525 posts in this topic

I am not here to amuse you

Well, you are certainly excelling at it. (thumbs u

it's working :banana:

He's southern...their sense of humor is different.

Must be the cornpone.

Wait, that wasn't funny was it? I'm truly sorry if it was. I no longer do funny

You did funny at one point? hm

I am not here to amuse you

Well, you are certainly excelling at it. (thumbs u

it's working :banana:

He's southern...their sense of humor is different.

Must be the cornpone.

Wait, that wasn't funny was it? I'm truly sorry if it was. I no longer do funny

You did funny at one point? hm

It is a nice slap fight you have going here with Jeffro but focus on the real issue here.

Points.

For me.

Three of them.

Please help Hulk44 find his point.

Hulk44,

After reading your post, I can't help but think about a famous quote that I would find suitable for this situation. It is as I type, below.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

Exactly....Let this post keep going forever, lets go for the record and prove me right...

Wow, this newbie is outsmarting all these so called Vets....

Did you really just respond to your own post?

She has her own back.

Hulk44, are you interested in a blind date with Justin?

Hulk44,

After reading your post, I can't help but think about a famous quote that I would find suitable for this situation. It is as I type, below.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

:cloud9:

I for one can certainly understand how a person could be confused that a Forum full of comic book collectors that has been around for over 10 years might not immediately welcome asinine questions from n00bs.

I mean, it's baffling that every answer to a question in general isn't in some way helpful, considerate or otherwise not chock full of derisive smartassetry

213 replies and 1564 views, keep proving my point boys...
What point? You said you'd get 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person responses. You've received way more than that. (thumbs u

The math in this one is strong obi wan

It's new math. :gossip:

Are we doing meth in this thread? :wishluck:

I guess what bothers me is that Hulk44 has essentially insulted every single one of you dipwads. It's completely unwarranted.

DG

I think we're used to it, at this point.