• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it when you post a question on this site, you get 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person responses.????

525 posts in this topic

No, incomplete pass.

The playcalling by the Niners was less than good when they were inside the 10 yard line on that drive. A QB draw was what I was screaming at the TV. The TV didn't listen.

Thanks scooter, although this would have sufficed. Didn't catch the rest. No matter.

Hope it was a great match.

Just googled US sports news. White team won. Congrats to all supporters. 34-31 seems like a tight game.

Well this thread gave me nothing. (shrug)

+1

I saw this thread during the game and thought: "man, this thread is going to be INSANE by the time I get to reading it tonight."

Here I am, and the only thing it's stirred is a bowel movement before bad. G'nite.

Why is it when you post a question on this site, you get 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person responses.????

This is a great place, but with a serious question, you get 10 foolish responses , people making fun of people, etc...and to finally get a real answer you have to scroll through page after page...Jesus, very annoying..

3c5_zps30d22cd1.jpg

I guess what bothers me is that Hulk44 has essentially insulted every single one of you dipwads. It's completely unwarranted.

DG

Hey DG, there's no need to sign your posts; we know who you are. :foryou:

It's an old school etiquette thing. I used to sign my posts as well.

:D

I'm aware of what it is. It's still outdated and useless.

So are collars. Everyone still has one.

;)

Crabtree initiated the contact (thumbs u

Irrelevant under the rules of illegal contact and holding. Defensive player cannot wrap his arms around a receiver. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Yep. Penalty should've been called there.

Lame non call to end an otherwise entertaining game.

Super entertaining game. First half and second half swings. Thrilling comebacks, etc etc. Hate to have it marred with something like this at the end.

One thing that's changed in the NFL, two teams can be said to have "Great Defenses" while they give up over 30 points to the opposition in 4 of their six playoff games, combined. Man, the NFL has changed over the years.

Irrelevant under the rules of illegal contact and holding. Defensive player cannot wrap his arms around a receiver. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Super entertaining game. First half and second half swings. Thrilling comebacks, etc etc. Hate to have it marred with something like this at the end.

One thing that's changed in the NFL, two teams can be said to have "Great Defenses" while they give up over 30 points to the opposition in 4 of their six playoff games, combined. Man, the NFL has changed over the years.

Hopefully the Bears are heading in that direction :wishluck:

Hopefully the Bears are heading in that direction :wishluck:

:wishluck: If the O-line could keep the QB upright and the D on the sidelines for more than half the game they'd be there. lol

That's what I noticed more than anything was how well the O-lines last night really protected and blocked. Everything starts right there. Doesn't matter how good the rest of the team is if they can't win that battle.