• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it when you post a question on this site, you get 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person responses.????

525 posts in this topic

beyoncesbowl2.jpg

She's a beautiful woman, but was I the only person who hated her halftime show?

She sang maybe 6 lines. The rest of the show she stomped around like there were bugs on the stage and yelled "WHAT?" in the microphone a lot.

If I had paid to see this in concert I would have wanted my money back.

You mean she sings? :o Yeah the halftime show was lackluster at best.

I think the halftime shows usually sound like crud and this was no exception. Her stomping around wasn't a bad thing though.

The only recent one I liked was with Prince when it was raining and even that didn't sound that great.

I think the halftime shows usually sound like crud and this was no exception. Her stomping around wasn't a bad thing though.

The only recent one I liked was with Prince when it was raining and even that didn't sound that great.

Anything is better than the Black Eyed Peas halftime show. Gilbert and Lewis' crew from Revenge of the Nerds was better than Black Eyed Peas.

Beyonce' :luhv:

I love her when she sings when sometimes, when she's dancing, she looks like she's having a seizure. Just sayin'.

Exhibit A:

beyonce1_zps01989d58.gif

That was filmed after she read Wanted.

Anything is better than the Black Eyed Peas halftime show. Gilbert and Lewis' crew from Revenge of the Nerds was better than Black Eyed Peas.

How did you feel about this years batch of commercials?

lol

Weren't they a Devo knock off or something like that?

And yes, Black Eyed Peas was atrocious.

Agreed. Black Eyed Peas made me question the sanity of people who listen to new music. :facepalm:

Agreed. Black Eyed Peas made me question the sanity of people who listen to new music. :facepalm:

You've never witnessed Fingh doing his version of "My Humps" have you?

How did you feel about this years batch of commercials?

I liked the Taco Bell one with the old folks getting crazy,and the Budweiser one with the horse.

Linky please. :wishluck:

Linky please. :wishluck:

Just like this.