• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow - Marvel Preview #7 goes through the roof...

163 posts in this topic

It's funny - I was just looking through some boxes this afternoon that I haven't touched for a few years and those Marvel Preview issues were there.

I should get them out and scan them all.

It's funny - I was just looking through some boxes this afternoon that I haven't touched for a few years and those Marvel Preview issues were there.

I should get them out and scan them all.

Do it. :baiting:

I just passed one up at a local show. It was in the 8.5 - 9.0 White Pages area, condition wise. The price was well less than $100{Cdn}. I guess I really goofed up by not buying it. Hopefully the book will still be available at the next show.

I remember that it had a few defects that a presser like Joeypost would of taken care of quite easily. But I personally don't get pressing done. I consider it a form of restoration. If pressed correctly it would of graded in the 9.2 area.

Dang it all to heck anyways. doh!:frustrated:

I sold my #7 9.6 a bit on the cheap side at $1500. Sold my 9.2 for $1000. I did however get over $2900 for my #4 9.8. $5400 for a $400 total investment isn't that bad. I guuuuueeeees I'll take it. I think I might buy a 70's malibu or something with the $ and call it the Guardian.

I sold my #7 9.6 a bit on the cheap side at $1500. Sold my 9.2 for $1000. I did however get over $2900 for my #4 9.8. $5400 for a $400 total investment isn't that bad. I guuuuueeeees I'll take it. I think I might buy a 70's malibu or something with the $ and call it the Guardian.

Or the Rocket!

check out this new listing....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-9-6-MARVEL-PREVIEW-7-1ST-APPEARANCE-ROCKET-RACCOON-WHITE-PGS-FREE-SHIPPING-/121387386036?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c434084b4