• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVIVAL , which one is the first appearance and best to own graded 9.8?

55 posts in this topic

Retarts lol Thats when you reheat a poptart hm

I thought a Retart was when someone mentally challenged attempted a witty comeback. hm

Retart:1:Microwaving an already toastered pastry, such as a Toaster Strudel or Pop Tart. My toaster sucks, Imma have to retart this biYATCH 2: Someone who has had sex so many times, they have transcended "tart". Your mom is such a retart.
:popcorn:

I know how to win respect here with you oldies, Pictures prove a thousand words right.. Pictures coming of all my GA 1st app paintings. I will post a new thread with them, maybe then I will gain a tad of respect....

Are you Mitch Mhedy? hm

Again you guys prove my point, here I come for advice, I actually know which one it is but just want to confirm with the so called "EXPERTS " , more like Retarts, and look at the answers I get.. Man you people have no freaken life. Now I have to wait forever for the answer, let me just ask the seller, Jesus...

Guiness-Brilliant.jpg

Again you guys prove my point, here I come for advice, I actually know which one it is but just want to confirm with the so called "EXPERTS " , more like Retarts, and look at the answers I get.. Man you people have no freaken life. Now I have to wait forever for the answer, let me just ask the seller, Jesus...

You wouldn't take nearly this much flak from a Google search.

You know that, right?

There are 4 different prints of Revival #1. Not including the 1:10 variant, the 3rd eye variant, and the black and white sketch variant for #1. All of those were released at same time. There were previews of Revival in Walking Dead #99 and Epic Kill #2. There was also Image's Free comic book day which came out in April I believe that had a preview of Revival.

First one out is chick with large knife, yes. Red lettering on top. There were 4 issues that were all released at once. The regular #1, the 1:10 variant (the one with the horse), the third eye variant, and the black and white version of the one with the horse. Technically they are all #1's but the regular #1 is the large knife, red lettering on top.

Easiest place to go is here . http://comicbookrealm.com/series/30750/0/image-revival. It will show you pictures of each.

Thank you for the answer ...

Jesus is selling the first revival comic? Be careful, I bought a raw TOS 39 from him in 1983 I submitted it last year and it came back purple label trimmed. Watch out when buying from that guy.

Jesus is selling the first revival comic? Be careful, I bought a raw TOS 39 from him in 1983 I submitted it last year and it came back purple label trimmed. Watch out when buying from that guy.

Fricken guy thinks he walks on water.

He has a three day return policy. :censored:

:golfclap:

Some folks calls it a Slang Blade, I call it a Kaiser Blade.

It's kindly a long wood hannal, kind of like an axe hannal, with a long blade on it shaped kindly like a bananer. Mhm.

Sharp on one a'dge, and dull on the other'n. Mmm.

It's what the highway boys use to cut down weeds and whatnot. Mmm.

revival-1-cover-a.jpg

I know how to win respect here with you oldies, Pictures prove a thousand words right.. Pictures coming of all my GA 1st app paintings. I will post a new thread with them, maybe then I will gain a tad of respect....

Waiting for the link...

I think she Sexy, and I'm a girl...

I think you retart, and I'm boy.

Just because you have stuff does not mean you get respect.

This is great!

Fricken guy thinks he walks on water. (worship)

Wish it was a Tree Fidy day return policy.