• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust #1-9 NM (Writer's Copies) SOLD

96 posts in this topic

I am handling the witnessing on these at ECCC and I can tell you they will not have any file copy label. Takes a lot of books to get CGC to note the label.

Jon,

All of my books that I wrote have file copy notated on the label. I just had to sent a statement on my letterhead certifying they were file copies.

Jay

Count yourself lucky...

To date, with the creator either talking directly to CGC Reprentatives at shows, or as you stated with formal written documentation, I have been unable to get the following creators noted on the label (as file copies)

Tony Moore

Sam Kieth

S. Clay Wilson

So from my history of requesting, it has been denied every time.

IN a way this is so wrong cause you are exploiting your fans.

But then again its very cool.

E.S might take a hint from this lol.

:facepalm:

Do some research and reading before you post moronic comments noob.

+1 Learn to the tell the difference between a young aspiring writer and an industry veteran.

Do some research and reading before you post moronic comments noob.

+1 Learn to the tell the difference between a young aspiring writer and an industry veteran.

+100

I thought this was pretty awesome, the guy put in work to make the comic awesome and doesn't get all that much more money if any for how popular the comic has become. Plus it is pretty awesome to see that we have actual writer of a major label comic here on the boards with us. (thumbs u

I thought this was pretty awesome, the guy put in work to make the comic awesome and doesn't get all that much more money if any for how popular the comic has become. Plus it is pretty awesome to see that we have actual writer of a major label comic here on the boards with us. (thumbs u

+1

Not cool, maybe you should read a little before posting moronic stuff.....Sheeesh, what is wrong with people!

Plus we practically BEGGED with Kurtis to sell them. We pleaded with him to auction them off.....

I guarantee without that kind of goading he would have not been so willing to put the offering out there.

As far as I'm concerned he was just responding to the needs of his fans....AND did an admirable job.

Not cool, maybe you should read a little before posting moronic stuff.....Sheeesh, what is wrong with people!

I agree. It's amazing how riled up people get at other people making a living with their comics.