• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y: The Last Man [SPOILERS]

504 posts in this topic

very nice :), now when the blues come home, you need to crop them in and repost ;)

I should have done that with every WD 1 I graded. That would have been awesome.

:o

Rosen is going to be pissed!

lol

lol

I would buy a less than 9.8 if someone wants to hook me up :foryou:

9.8 would be :cloud9: - but, I'm glad to own the one I do. And yes, Rosen will be outraged! lol

\

I've never read Y and have never looked in this forum yet I decided to today for unknown reasons. And look what I find. :sumo:

very nice :), now when the blues come home, you need to crop them in and repost ;)

I should have done that with every WD 1 I graded. That would have been awesome.

yah :) it would be epic. It's neat to know which cert #s you put into the system too. You should make a fake one, if you keep/have all your submission records.

Just get a picture of one each of blue and yellow and copy and paste it for all the ones you ever owned.

A virtual hoard picture lol

:o

Rosen is going to be pissed!

lol

lol

I would buy a less than 9.8 if someone wants to hook me up :foryou:

9.8 would be :cloud9: - but, I'm glad to own the one I do. And yes, Rosen will be outraged! lol

\

I've never read Y and have never looked in this forum yet I decided to today for unknown reasons. And look what I find. :sumo:

:shy:

at least he owns the books he sells ;)

CBT are you talking to me? Because I will not sell any of my Archie Vs the Punishers.

I was teasing you about the fact that most of your sales are not books you own, but the stores you work for.

I know you and Jeff are cool with each other and was just :baiting: you

at least he owns the books he sells ;)

CBT are you talking to me? Because I will not sell any of my Archie Vs the Punishers.

I was teasing you about the fact that most of your sales are not books you own, but the stores you work for.

I know you and Jeff are cool with each other and was just :baiting: you

ONLY FOR NON GRADED GOLDEN AGE BOOKS! I'm telling you CBT, big things are happening. Linguini Jimmy big things.

ONLY FOR NON GRADED GOLDEN AGE BOOKS! I'm telling you CBT, big things are happening. Linguini Jimmy big things.

it was mostly a tease cause of the 9.2 comment, and based off your own websites "about" section. Didn't realize(cause it doesnt say that) that it was only raw golden age. I asked you the same thing in the saga thread, aka is the pope art yours or the stores ;)

Post up your YTLM stash!

the more hoard pictures the better