• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y: The Last Man [SPOILERS]

504 posts in this topic

That's true . . . or save 3% to the buyer and 10% to the seller and sell on the board if interested? I'm not interested, but if someone else is...

Board sales for the most part suck. (thumbs u

That's true . . . or save 3% to the buyer and 10% to the seller and sell on the board if interested? I'm not interested, but if someone else is...

Board sales for the most part suck. (thumbs u

lol:roflmao:

;)

BTW this months MCS auction is already their second largest and on track to be the largest ever. There should be some good deals to be had.

Actually I meant Mike. We hung out in Phoenix and I think he's got his grades back.

Any 9.9/10.0's Mike?

i was underbidder on tonights 9.6 that ended

I had been watching that all week, and missed the end by 10 minutes doh!:pullhair:doh!

5 minutes later mycomicshop puts one up matching that sale price! :applause::applause:

Sold! Well played MCS, well played.

:roflmao:

Pure coincidence

Don't think so. right now they have a 282.00 BIN copy on eBay, as well as the 2x copy's they have on their home site. Most likely they have more not listed.

They had the one i just bought up yesterdayfor 242,, then they ended it, right after the auction for 211 + 16sh ended, and relisted it for 222 + 4 s&h. I bought that one right away, then it looks like they put up the one on eBay now for 282.00

No coincidence there.

Saved nothing after eBay bucks and BMLs 100% satisfaction protection.

also, the 9.6 was $211.38

The BIN purchased after this was not $211 and the buyer would have saved regardless of eBay bucks. (thumbs u

I had been watching that all week, and missed the end by 10 minutes doh!:pullhair:doh!

5 minutes later mycomicshop puts one up matching that sale price! :applause::applause:

Pure coincidence

Don't think so. right now they have a 282.00 BIN copy on eBay, as well as the 2x copy's they have on their home site. Most likely they have more not listed.

They had the one i just bought up yesterdayfor 242,, then they ended it, right after the auction for 211 + 16sh ended, and relisted it for 222 + 4 s&h. I bought that one right away, then it looks like they put up the one on eBay now for 282.00

No coincidence there.

Dude, trust me. It was PURE coincidence. (thumbs u

Pure coincidence

No coincidence there.

Dude, trust me, It's nothing but intentional when you end a 242 book, then relist it at 222 along with another copy at 260 at the same time, then raise the 260 to 282 as soon as the 222 is purchased. How is that coincidence?

Edited by cbaileypacker

Pure coincidence

No coincidence there.

Dude, trust me, It's nothing but intentional when you end a 242 book, then relist it at 222 along with another copy at 260 at the same time, then raise the 260 to 282 as soon as the 222 is purchased. How is that coincidence?

Because I'm the one that set the price and I never looked at the completed listing. I simply lowered the price since it had been sitting. (thumbs u