• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y: The Last Man [SPOILERS]

504 posts in this topic

i was underbidder on tonights 9.6 that ended

I had been watching that all week, and missed the end by 10 minutes doh!:pullhair:doh!

5 minutes later mycomicshop puts one up matching that sale price! :applause::applause:

Sold! Well played MCS, well played.

:roflmao:

Pure coincidence

Don't think so. right now they have a 282.00 BIN copy on eBay, as well as the 2x copy's they have on their home site. Most likely they have more not listed.

They had the one i just bought up yesterdayfor 242,, then they ended it, right after the auction for 211 + 16sh ended, and relisted it for 222 + 4 s&h. I bought that one right away, then it looks like they put up the one on eBay now for 282.00

No coincidence there.

Dude, trust me. It was PURE coincidence. (thumbs u

Dude, trust me, It's nothing but intentional when you end a 242 book, then relist it at 222 along with another copy at 260 at the same time, then raise the 260 to 282 as soon as the 222 is purchased. How is that coincidence?

Because I'm the one that set the price and I never looked at the completed listing. I simply lowered the price since it had been sitting. (thumbs u

Touché hm

Now that I know you are MCS.... doh!

1) thanks for the book

2) I stand corrected (thumbs u

No worries. I consign with them. I lowered some prices last night and then saw this thread. Not a big believer in coincidence usually but in this case I had no idea an auction just ended.

Now go pay for your book. ;)

Now go check to see payment was already sent. Your welcome and thanks for the book.

How long ago did you send it? I'm curious how long it takes to show up on my end. It just flipped to paid.

Now go pay for your book. ;)

Now go check to see payment was already sent. Your welcome and thanks for the book.

How long ago did you send it? I'm curious how long it takes to show up on my end. It just flipped to paid.

About 2 hours ago. Thanks again, Cheers.

;)

BTW this months MCS auction is already their second largest and on track to be the largest ever. There should be some good deals to be had.

Actually I meant Mike. We hung out in Phoenix and I think he's got his grades back.

Any 9.9/10.0's Mike?

I don't know yet, I ccs didn't finish with them until June 21st and I didn't do fast track so it will be a few months :sorry:

The auctions that MCS lists on eBay are (usually) the same ones listed on their website, just marked higher to accommodate the eBay fees. If you were to compare the scan and ID of Branget's YTLM on MCS and the one they have listed on eBay, you will probably find that they are the same.

Also, when someone changes the price of a book that they have on consignment thru MCS, MCS removes the listing on eBay and relists it at the new price.

The auctions buy-it-now that MCS lists on eBay are (usually) the same ones listed on their website, just marked higher to accommodate the eBay fees.
Minor change, the auctions are run solely through MCS.

Thanks for catching my errors, Mike. I did mean the consignment items on their website, not the auctions. :thumbsup:

Also, when someone changes the price of a book that they have on consignment thru MCS, MCS removes the listing on eBay and relists it at the new price.

Yeah, that's how it currently works. I'd like to make an improvement so that any consignor price changes are applied to the existing listing instead of ending it and posting a new one.

i was underbidder on tonights 9.6 that ended

I had been watching that all week, and missed the end by 10 minutes doh!:pullhair:doh!

5 minutes later mycomicshop puts one up matching that sale price! :applause::applause:

Sold! Well played MCS, well played.

:roflmao:

Pure coincidence

Don't think so. right now they have a 282.00 BIN copy on eBay, as well as the 2x copy's they have on their home site. Most likely they have more not listed.

They had the one i just bought up yesterdayfor 242,, then they ended it, right after the auction for 211 + 16sh ended, and relisted it for 222 + 4 s&h. I bought that one right away, then it looks like they put up the one on eBay now for 282.00

No coincidence there.

Dude, trust me. It was PURE coincidence. (thumbs u

Dude, trust me, It's nothing but intentional when you end a 242 book, then relist it at 222 along with another copy at 260 at the same time, then raise the 260 to 282 as soon as the 222 is purchased. How is that coincidence?

Because I'm the one that set the price and I never looked at the completed listing. I simply lowered the price since it had been sitting. (thumbs u

I find it amusing that anyone who frequents these boards with any regularity wouldnt connect the influx of cgc 9.8's on MCS to you or a few other board members.. Maybe not this Y book in paticular, but the hoards of saga, and chew etc. :blahblah: