• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this company makes PGX look classy

88 posts in this topic

Just so everyone knows, I'm starting up a grading company that I believe will surpass CGC in almost every respect. Top graders, better protection, turnaround times 10 times faster, and pricing close to 60% lower. I've secured the space, hired the graders, locked down the grading and pricing structure, and the marketing push is just about to get underway. I figured I give you guys access at the ground floor, not only for your opinions on he service, but also to get the name and website out there. The name is DCG. The website is www.digitalcomicsgrading.com. LMK what y'all think.

Thanks,

Dave

CEO, DCG

Just so everyone knows, I'm starting up a grading company that I believe will surpass CGC in almost every respect. Top graders, better protection, turnaround times 10 times faster, and pricing close to 60% lower. I've secured the space, hired the graders, locked down the grading and pricing structure, and the marketing push is just about to get underway. I figured I give you guys access at the ground floor, not only for your opinions on he service, but also to get the name and website out there. The name is DCG. The website is www.digitalcomicsgrading.com. LMK what y'all think.

Thanks,

Dave

CEO, DCG

if its serious, no. no on all of it.

if its a joke, lol?

Thanks,

Dave

CEO, DCG

(tsk)

Just how many grading companies are out there?

drcgradingcompany001.jpg

I want me some of that company. :banana:

Your in. :acclaim: I just need to figure out how to get this enscapulation machine working correctly. It would still be a better alternative than PGX.

No chest or dog hairs in your slabs,right on! :headbang:

No dog hairs. Turnaround times are 10 days if I don't get all boozed up on the weekends.

Thanks,

Dave

CEO, DCG

if its serious, no. no on all of it.

if its a joke, lol?

No joke. Digital comics are being completely ignored by the grading companies.

:-D

drcgradingcompany001.jpg

I want me some of that company. :banana:

Your in. :acclaim: I just need to figure out how to get this enscapulation machine working correctly. It would still be a better alternative than PGX.

No chest or dog hairs in your slabs,right on! :headbang:

No dog hairs. Turnaround times are 10 days if I don't get all boozed up on the weekends.

... :luhv:

many have said they want cgc to have legitimate competition but I think if another company came out that was actually good alot of people on here would automatically write them off and look for reasons to hate them because they are "not cgc" no matter how good of a service they produced.

drcgradingcompany001.jpg

Ya see, this is the kind of cheap knock off that make my product stand alone.

I use food safe plastic, and offer a valuation service built into the grading fee.

Ze-Graded-Stuff goes Boom.

DSC05349_zpsa1473f4d.jpg

DSC05351_zpse8e56196.jpg

Ready to ship, or freeze.

DSC05352_zps4e604d89.jpg

drcgradingcompany001.jpg

Ya see, this is the kind of cheap knock off that make my product stand alone.

I use food safe plastic, and offer a valuation service built into the grading fee.

Ze-Graded-Stuff goes Boom.

DSC05349_zpsa1473f4d.jpg

DSC05351_zpse8e56196.jpg

Ready to ship, or freeze.

DSC05352_zps4e604d89.jpg

Now we are getting somewhere,and freezer safe too! (thumbs u

Thanks,

Dave

CEO, DCG

How does one grade a digital comic anyway? Check for corrupted 0's and 1's? Look for viruses?

Sorry my scans were misleading. This is before it hits the shrink wrap room.

How long does the shrink-wrap room take anyway. And, can I call to get the grade before it goes to shrink-wrap? That would be keen.