• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Opportunity (Sketch/Sig Events) Standards?

232 posts in this topic

If people ship within, say, 30 days of getting people's books in, there will be a lot less problems.

PS: anyone that doesn't already know that the SS is a dramafest, and that there are tons of people who come in here only to watch a good dust up or moan about lack of transparency, isn't paying attention.

You don't see the big picture do you. You always love the argument.

Originally this wasn't about me..then it was...wasn't..now back to me. Look at the big picture Sean. You place judgement on people based on which direction the wind is blowing.

If people ship within, say, 30 days of getting people's books in, there will be a lot less problems.

PS: anyone that doesn't already know that the SS is a dramafest, and that there are tons of people who come in here only to watch a good dust up or moan about lack of transparency, isn't paying attention.

You don't see the big picture do you. You always love the argument.

Originally this wasn't about me..then it was...wasn't..now back to me. Look at the big picture Sean. You place judgement on people based on which direction the wind is blowing.

You up big time. You need to own it , apologize, and move on. You just look stupid now. Get your reputation back and act like you have some sense.

I have apologized over and over in the PL thread, here and PM.

I, for one, don't have anything to prove to you. My reputation is still the same, those who know me...know me. My actions are none other than my own. I've owned that since day one.

Run back to the PL thread and post your obnoxious comments.

So as it turns out, this entire derailment on the SS forums - to include this thread, was brought on by several subjects that thought it would be amazing and entertaining to watch it implode.

To Quote:

This SS group is like watching an episode of Days of Our Lives, except with much more drama, whining, crying, belly aching, sandy cooters, man babies, neediness, virgins, complaining, chest pumping, axes to grind, uncomfortable cheese odor, accusations, bad posture, blubbering, back peddling, rabel rousing, finger pointing and lack of female presence.

Sorry, you were saying.

Needless to say, those that don't share an interest in the SS Forum, or even care to understand how a private/public signature serious opp took the time and chance to divide us.

I don't know how much this makes sense a lot of the people who are trying to push for reform or talk about the issues from the less defensive point of view are some of the people that built the ss program from the ground up and are very much involved with signature series, its not just a bunch of mess disturbers - Harmon, Caira, Jesperson just to name a few - not just a bunch of smucks

I have apologized over and over in the PL thread, here and PM.

I, for one, don't have anything to prove to you. My reputation is still the same, those who know me...know me. My actions are none other than my own. I've owned that since day one.

Run back to the PL thread and post your obnoxious comments.

(worship) well said Adonis. People love to kick someone when they are down and refuse to let them back up.

GFY, nutcase. You are right about one thing. Your reputation is the same.

If I could, I wouldn't be here right now. But since I can't, you're just going to have to deal with it.

I will. I hope you get yourself together and work everything out.

If I could, I wouldn't be here right now. But since I can't, you're just going to have to deal with it.

I don't need your advice. I have REAL friends for that.

Well I hope they get you squared away real soon.

Always have to try and have the final word....love it.

Always have to try and have the final word....love it.

Good luck with working it all out.